Just Talk. Part 1

Started by Anonymous684, Nov 10, 2007, 07:53:28 AM

Author
Just Talk. Part 1 (Read 1,966,056 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 15, 2013, 09:35:03 PM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jun 15, 2013, 06:00:41 AM
Just finished cutting out 343 postage-stamp-sized images of Nicolas Cage. A friend of mine has a few hundred more of his own.

This will be a good grad prank.

That...sounds like the greatest thing ever.

Before the cut:

Spoiler
[close]

After the cut:

Spoiler
[close]

Operation Thunder Cage is... go.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

:o

Cvalda

Cvalda

He's looking at the special Mods Only board where they all talk about us behind our backs. :P

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Figures.  :P

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 15, 2013, 10:40:08 PM
He's looking at the special Mods Only board where they all talk about us behind our backs. :P

Quote from: Cvalda on May 16, 2013, 04:52:13 PM
He's probably looking at the special Mods Only board, where they all talk about us behind our backs and have secret Eyes Wide Shut-style sex parties.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Today I was at Zaxby's eating with a friend and a couple tables down from us, there was a guy with a couple of his buds eating as well. He began to say to them that he brought them there to tell them something that he doesn't trust anyone else with and asked them to not tell anyone else. They agreed. He proceeded to tell them that he is gay. They immediately began to chastise and ridicule him for this. I sat, listening to the awful people making this poor soul feel wretched for who is until I couldn't take it anymore. I stood and walked over to the table and asked them why they were being so awful to this guy, who loved them enough as friends to trust them with what is quite possibly his darkest secret. They began to spout off this bullshit about how the bible says its wrong and how its just not natural.

I said that while it is not natural, it is what makes him happy, and they had no place to judge him for it. They had no right to deny him what makes him whole as a person. I then turned their religious bullshit over on them and pointed out that the bible points out lying, stealing and adultery at least twice as much as homosexuality as a sin. They couldn't come up with anything in response so they left. I proceeded to sit down and tell the poor guy that if they were anything close to the friends he thought they were, they'll call him and apologize. I told him that he doesn't deserve to be ridiculed for his sexuality and if that is what makes him happy, he should continue down that path. The guy thanked me, shaked my hand and left himself.

I walked back to my friend and sat down again. She was stunned at what I had just done, but proceeded to tell me that I was now much more attractive to her.

Needless to say, I feel pretty good.  8)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 16, 2013, 04:18:17 AM
Today I was at Zaxby's eating with a friend and a couple tables down from us, there was a guy with a couple of his buds eating as well. He began to say to them that he brought them there to tell them something that he doesn't trust anyone else with and asked them to not tell anyone else. They agreed. He proceeded to tell them that he is gay. They immediately began to chastise and ridicule him for this. I sat, listening to the awful people making this poor soul feel wretched for who is until I couldn't take it anymore. I stood and walked over to the table and asked them why they were being so awful to this guy, who loved them enough as friends to trust them with what is quite possibly his darkest secret. They began to spout off this bullshit about how the bible says its wrong and how its just not natural.

I said that while it is not natural, it is what makes him happy, and they had no place to judge him for it. They had no right to deny him what makes him whole as a person. I then turned their religious bullshit over on them and pointed out that the bible points out lying, stealing and adultery at least twice as much as homosexuality as a sin. They couldn't come up with anything in response so they left. I proceeded to sit down and tell the poor guy that if they were anything close to the friends he thought they were, they'll call him and apologize. I told him that he doesn't deserve to be ridiculed for his sexuality and if that is what makes him happy, he should continue down that path. The guy thanked me, shaked my hand and left himself.

I walked back to my friend and sat down again. She was stunned at what I had just done, but proceeded to tell me that I was now much more attractive to her.

Needless to say, I feel pretty good.  8)

Been doing some exploring in Minecraft. I think after I finally get a farm built (just doing finishing touches on making the ground level) I'm going to build a castle up in the side of a mountain... maybe with TNT cannons.

ShadowPred

Cvalda

Aspie

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Some people on the web just don't know half measures.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I just realized it has a different meaning in english.

Wonderful.

I meant to say, those people do not know how to moderate themselves.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed