Just Talk. Part 1

Started by Anonymous684, Nov 10, 2007, 07:53:28 AM

Author
Just Talk. Part 1 (Read 1,965,687 times)

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Dachande on Dec 19, 2012, 10:31:23 PM
Quote from: Dovahkiin on Dec 19, 2012, 10:20:47 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 19, 2012, 10:16:57 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 19, 2012, 10:14:32 PM
But it's so achingly contradictory. :c

And that is where his genius lies.

You say genius, I say capacity to irritate.

Everybody here has a capacity to irritate. But what i think a lot of people lack here, is the capacity... to love their fellow members.

Whats love got to do, got to do with it?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 19, 2012, 10:17:03 PM
But what if his avatar isn't really an avatar? What if its really his soul discussed as a contradictory avatar encased within the confines of this website, seeking to dig its way through the internet and find its way back to paradise?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 19, 2012, 10:17:03 PM
But what if his avatar isn't really an avatar? What if its really his soul discussed as a contradictory avatar encased within the confines of this website, seeking to dig its way through the internet and find its way back to paradise?

WE GOTTA SAVE SIGMA/TK/ETC.!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY9eRkdIeuk#ws

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

I personally don't really have a problem with him, I just find his countenance extremely annoying. We know he misses TK, it stopped being humorous quite a while ago.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I've never liked him and never will.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Time to drop the conversation altogether guys.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Since very early this morning I felt a great depression and a feeling worthlessness, but then it grew and grew into a great anger tempered by who knows what. I'm angry with the world like I was when dreams died and I was abandoned. There is only one thing on my mind right now, killing and killing and killing, on xbox live, preferably alone. I already did hours of this, I need to hop back on now.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Dec 20, 2012, 02:44:54 AM
Since very early this morning I felt a great depression and a feeling worthlessness, but then it grew and grew into a great anger tempered by who knows what. I'm angry with the world like I was when dreams died and I was abandoned. There is only one thing on my mind right now, killing and killing and killing, on xbox live, preferably alone. I already did hours of this, I need to hop back on now.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Vakarian on Dec 20, 2012, 03:05:04 AM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/tiniest_violin.gif
Dont be mean I was just being playfull to cheer him up.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I'm not being mean either. I just thought Mr.Krab playing a song on the worlds smalest violin would cheer him up.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

I know exactly what'll make you feel better.

Spoiler
Alright, Rich, you reading this?! Good. The new episode of Friendship is Magic is going to be completely centered around Applejack. She's even getting her own song! SO CHEER UP!!!
[close]

There.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Dec 20, 2012, 03:20:33 AM

Spoiler
Alright, Rich, you reading this?! Good. The new episode of Friendship is Magic is going to be completely centered around Applejack. She's even getting her own song! SO CHEER UP!!!
[close]

There.

Looking at your avatar while reading that that funny and energetic at the same time.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 20, 2012, 03:24:10 AM

Spoiler
[close]

There.

Looking at your avatar while reading that that funny and energetic at the same time.

Damn straight.  ;D

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Spoiler
[close]

There.

The next one after that one is full of Applejack too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed