21 (51.2%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author
Pacific Rim films (Read 945,758 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 13, 2012, 06:37:34 AM
Quote from: Shasvre on Dec 13, 2012, 06:24:57 AM
Trailer looked good, but I must admit that it didn't get me very hyped.

Did you not just see a giant robot punching a giant monster from another dimension in the face?!

With a rocket-propelled fist, no less!

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 13, 2012, 06:37:34 AM
Quote from: Shasvre on Dec 13, 2012, 06:24:57 AM
Trailer looked good, but I must admit that it didn't get me very hyped.

Did you not just see a giant robot punching a giant monster from another dimension in the face?!

THIIIIIS!

Shasvre

Shasvre

I did.

It failed to excite me.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Your life is much more exciting than mine if such a sight falls mundane on your eyes.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Shasvre needs to be initiated!

Right now we're at this stage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQfQYHyEvAg#ws

Shasvre

Shasvre

Don't get me wrong, guys. I liked the trailer and I'm looking forward to the movie. I just didn't get that hyped up feeling you want to have when seeing something really awesome. Maybe it was because I just had gotten out of bed and was still tired. I'll give it another look later today. :laugh:

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Shasvre on Dec 13, 2012, 06:47:03 AM
Don't get me wrong, guys. I liked the trailer and I'm looking forward to the movie. I just didn't get that hyped up feeling you want to have when seeing something really awesome. Maybe it was because I just had gotten out of bed and was still tired. I'll give it another look later today. :laugh:

I was in full depression mode and this trailer was part of what made my f**king day. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!

KJGKGVV<!B!<!!>J!N<H!!!

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 13, 2012, 06:48:38 AMI was in full depression mode and this trailer was part of what made my f**king day. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!

KJGKGVV<!B!<!!>J!N<H!!!

There can be only one trailer for me this week.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Shasvre on Dec 13, 2012, 06:50:34 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 13, 2012, 06:48:38 AMI was in full depression mode and this trailer was part of what made my f**king day. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!

KJGKGVV<!B!<!!>J!N<H!!!

There can be only one trailer for me this week.

Star Trek Into Darkness?

Shasvre

Shasvre

SiL

SiL

I'm not feelin' it.

This is going to rock untold socks at the cinema, but that narration was flat as trampled shit and Elba's speech felt phoned in. I know it's only a trailer, but all it said to me was that this would be all flash and no bang.

I'd tell myself to shut up and wait for the movie cos damn, giant robots, but it's del Toro; pretty but effectively empty movies is pretty much all he gets to do in Hollywood outside of the Hellboy series.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Sil needs initiation too.

SiL

SiL

But I love giant monsters! And robots!

I'll be there opening day. Ish. But I'm setting my expectations at "Really good action interspersed with increasingly unengaging character moments", because that seems to be the trend these days, and the trailer gives me no reason to think otherwise.

Keep in mind I was pretty much expecting the same thing from Total Recall, and that wound up being one of the most enjoyable films I've seen all year.

Aspie

Aspie

Reaaly, I just want another Hellboy.

SiL

SiL

I just want an Evangelion m -- no wait that would be terrible.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed