The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread

Started by OmegaZilla, Jun 26, 2010, 06:01:54 PM

Author
The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread (Read 353,473 times)

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 20, 2014, 04:52:20 PM
Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 20, 2014, 04:50:10 PM
Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 20, 2014, 03:16:55 PM
moral or social conscience.
Those are just weaknesses of your mind. Have you watched "Soldier" with Kurt Russell? They are teaching the soldiers that mercy is weakness and weakness is death. If you free your mind of such things, you will realize how funny some things can be. It may be too late by know though. I think that if you pass a particular age, your mind can't make any significant changes to such hard rooted beliefs.
Did you just type --

oh my god --

I --

you take moral lessons from Paul W.S. Anderson movies holy shit

Quote from: Kimarhi on Feb 20, 2014, 05:03:07 PM
Dude was like, hey nobody has taken the place of this rick grimes fellow they are talking about let me do that shit.

HAHAHAHAHA DAYUMMMMMMM

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Not only does he take moral lessons from Paul WS Anderson films, he's misinterpreting the moral lessons of Paul WS Anderson films.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Feb 20, 2014, 09:07:54 PM
Not only does he take moral lessons from Paul WS Anderson films, he's misinterpreting the moral lessons of Paul WS Anderson films.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Aspie on Feb 20, 2014, 09:02:11 PM
Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 20, 2014, 04:52:20 PM
Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 20, 2014, 04:50:10 PM
Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 20, 2014, 03:16:55 PM
moral or social conscience.
Those are just weaknesses of your mind. Have you watched "Soldier" with Kurt Russell? They are teaching the soldiers that mercy is weakness and weakness is death. If you free your mind of such things, you will realize how funny some things can be. It may be too late by know though. I think that if you pass a particular age, your mind can't make any significant changes to such hard rooted beliefs.
Did you just type --

oh my god --

I --

you take moral lessons from Paul W.S. Anderson movies holy shit

Quote from: Kimarhi on Feb 20, 2014, 05:03:07 PM
Dude was like, hey nobody has taken the place of this rick grimes fellow they are talking about let me do that shit.

HAHAHAHAHA DAYUMMMMMMM

lmaoooo

One of these days Winter's posts will be the death of me.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

In Winters defense, Soldier was possibly the deepest movie Anderson has ever done.

I really liked it for what it is. ;D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Against Winters defence, the entire point of that movie is that being an unsympathetic, amoral, and merciless person is kind of a shitty thing to do.

Rong

Rong

Quote from: RagingDragon on Feb 20, 2014, 11:58:07 PM
In Winters defense, Soldier was possibly the deepest movie Anderson has ever done.

I really liked it for what it is. ;D

Thank David Webb Peoples, the script in anyone else hands probably would have been awesome.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

But that has nothing to do with being an effective soldier.

Are you implying that the trash peasants and the farming gave Kurt Russel the edge he needed to overcome the soulless badasses? That love itself offers a power and creativity vital to violent, decisive action that can change the outcome of a conflict?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]
[close]
[close]

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 22, 2014, 03:53:10 AM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Feb 22, 2014, 03:50:24 AM
Aspies new line of fortune cookies?

I will find a way to make this my avatar

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: SiL on Feb 23, 2014, 10:05:52 AM
Quote from: ikarop on Feb 23, 2014, 09:56:14 AM
It's on our Twitter now. Should be on our Facebook sometime soon too.

I love you in ways no other member ever will.

Sorry, Aspie. I didn't want you to find out like this but... there's someone else.

SiL

SiL

Shh, shh. Forget about Aspie. Only love now.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Feb 20, 2014, 11:59:15 PM
Against Winters defence, the entire point of that movie is that being an unsympathetic, amoral, and merciless person is kind of a shitty thing to do.

I don't remember the peasants who had moral and mercy doing anything that stopped the soldiers <.< You either are merciless or you are dead. The history have countless examples that prove this is right and you can't make it otherwise. This love is stronger than anything bullshit is clearly a bullshit. Sorry the love can't stop T-90.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

.......it shouldnt be allowed to make quote worthy posts in the quotes thread... It might break the forum.

quoteception.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Ok, but when you hesitate to pull the trigger you will be dead because your enemy won't even think about it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed