300: Rise of an Empire

Started by Iron Hide, Jun 30, 2008, 05:55:27 PM

Author
300: Rise of an Empire (Read 49,307 times)

Hubbs

Hubbs

Errr whatever floats your boat matey, don't wanna think about it haha

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Avoiding the question, eh?

Hubbs

Hubbs

Yep  ;D

Alexa Chung

Alexa Chung

hubbs you sound like a repressed homosexual, how's that working out

Hubbs

Hubbs

Dunno how you work that out lol!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Male masturbation to 300-hating might have something to do with it.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Hehe sorry to tell you but I actually like 300 allot and own the BR 'complete experience' version (US) soooooo your deductions are kinda off young Sir ;)

I was merely surprised at the post Shadow made and how open he was about it, but hey if thats what you do then all power to ya, just not my chosen wank material thats all lol!

chupacabras acheronsis

there were boobs, its a good call!

Alexa Chung

Alexa Chung

it is a very gay film though. i imagine pre-production involved wanking off a thirteen year old and incorporating whatever gurgling sounds of pleasure he made into the script

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Hubbs on Feb 18, 2011, 04:44:23 AM
Hehe sorry to tell you but I actually like 300 allot and own the BR 'complete experience' version (US) soooooo your deductions are kinda off young Sir ;)

I was merely surprised at the post Shadow made and how open he was about it, but hey if thats what you do then all power to ya, just not my chosen wank material thats all lol!

I merely be asking questions. For the record, I am in no way homosexual, but I don't have anything against the homosexual community.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: Hubbs on Feb 18, 2011, 04:44:23 AM

The 'elder superiority' angle you keep coming back to as a defense is interesting, especially considering that just about all your posts contain the reasoning and expressive density of something a 7-year old might have written in a birthday card.

Hehe.

Anyway, I haven't read the Xerxes comic that this is based on (is it even out yet?), so I don't have an opinion on the worth of this movie yet.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

It not be out yet.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Hubbs on Feb 18, 2011, 04:04:50 AM
I masturbate to Battlestar Galactica. Problem?

Hubbs

Hubbs

Sticks: I don't like the Star Wars prequels, get over it already, this is the one and only reason you keep going on at me ever since I dared to challenge you on the subject, so to quote your elder superiority concept...grow up.

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 18, 2011, 05:01:05 AM
Quote from: Hubbs on Feb 18, 2011, 04:04:50 AM

Didn't need to know that but thanks anyway  :-\

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Hubbs on Feb 18, 2011, 05:02:43 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 18, 2011, 05:01:05 AM
Didn't need to know that but thanks anyway  :-\
And it's during the Gaius Baltar scenes, too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed