Dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures

Started by DoomRulz, Jul 10, 2008, 12:17:08 AM

Author
Dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures (Read 284,909 times)

DoomRulz

Quote from: Predboy on Jul 30, 2008, 01:36:24 AM
Oh, alright. :)

Are you sure thats the history channel? Because mines is showing it right now. Im lookin at t.rex walking around, and...I dont think I would want to f**k with something like that. :-[ Well, do you live in the eastern US? If not, thats probably a reason.

Oh no wait, I see you just put eastern there in your post. :P Well, I dont really know why its not showing, sorry dude.

Ya it's messed up. I'm in Toronto, ON watching on ExpressVu. Though it seems like this series is on DVD, so I'll see if I can download it.

Predboy

You gotta dowload it, I swear that shit was good as hell. They explain a lot about the dinosaurs and the CGI battles are freakin crazy. It makes you think if that was really how dinos fought.  :o

Master Chief

I loved how they put the story together.  The Male was just looking to spread his genes but instead lost a liver...Next week is going to be good.  T-REX vs. Nanotyrannus, The T-Rex hunter.

I was just browsing the episode guides and they are going to have some great battles during this series

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

^ I caught a little bit of that show myself. I loved how she broke his spinal column and ate him alive...

"FINISH HIM!*

XD

Predboy

Um, actually I was just screwing with him. I didn't think it was all that big a deal but if you guys liked it a lot, he might then. :D

Master Chief

^ spreken ze english, haha...

Quote from: Iron Hide on Jul 30, 2008, 06:40:36 PM
^ I a little bit of that show myself. I loved the how she broke his spinal column and ate him alive...

"FINISH HIM!*
XD

haha! That was good.  Yeah, she was ruthless.  She was like baby are you dead, *Chomp!  Me still hungry...pretty graphic.

DoomRulz

I hate you all... :'(

;)

Mr.X

Any bets who's gonna win next weeks match up.

Master Chief

No bets, but I think it'll play out like this.  The Nanotyrannus is going to kill a juvenile T-Rex and mommy or daddy T-Rex is going to show up and kill the Nanotyrannus.

Predboy

I think they told you who was going to win when they showed what was going to be next, if they did....now what was the point of that then, giving away the whole end like that. >_>

Mr.X

Quote from: Master Chief on Jul 31, 2008, 09:41:29 PM
No bets, but I think it'll play out like this.  The Nanotyrannus is going to kill a juvenile T-Rex and mommy or daddy T-Rex is going to show up and kill the Nanotyrannus.
you forgot the parent eating the juvinile.

Huol

I watched something on youtube about this.

I was gonna look for actual episodes until one guy ( a cgi artist I guess) said "To me their monsters. They're violent monsters and that's what I set out to portray.) That's just bollocks.

This looks like a poor man's walking with dinosaurs set out to appeal to brainless violence-addicts.

Master Chief

Master Chief

The Nanotyrannus ate the juvenile.

Quote from: Predboy on Jul 31, 2008, 09:43:44 PM
I think they told you who was going to win when they showed what was going to be next, if they did....now what was the point of that then, giving away the whole end like that. >_>

They said that there were juvenile T-rex bones found in it, not a full-grown.

Mr.X

I didn't hear that part thanks for pointing it out.

DoomRulz

Quote from: Huol on Jul 31, 2008, 10:24:34 PM
I watched something on youtube about this.

I was gonna look for actual episodes until one guy ( a cgi artist I guess) said "To me their monsters. They're violent monsters and that's what I set out to portray.) That's just bollocks.

This looks like a poor man's walking with dinosaurs set out to appeal to brainless violence-addicts.

Sounds more to me like the person who said that is an ignorant ass.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed