Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 868,699 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Is that a Burner replica?

West-Coast Killer

West-Coast Killer

it Looks Awesome though !

Lar'ja Thwei

Lar'ja Thwei

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 18, 2010, 11:03:42 AM

I knew someone would say somthin about that lol. Thanks everyone for the positive posts. And no. It's a 7 dollar water gun i got about 4 years ago. It reminded me so much of a pred gun in the AvP: Prey comic, so i bought it, and spray painted it for my predator costume. Don't ask me to show the costume..i was in 6th grade, its made from Thermal Underwear, and painted paper plates lol.

West-Coast Killer

West-Coast Killer

how resourceful lol i would of thought of that

Yautja161

Yautja161

Quote from: Lar'ja Thwei on Jul 18, 2010, 01:22:04 PM

I knew someone would say somthin about that lol. Thanks everyone for the positive posts. And no. It's a 7 dollar water gun i got about 4 years ago. It reminded me so much of a pred gun in the AvP: Prey comic, so i bought it, and spray painted it for my predator costume. Don't ask me to show the costume..i was in 6th grade, its made from Thermal Underwear, and painted paper plates lol.

Now u've mentioned the costume, wee would all love to see u wearing that costume!
Don't worry man, we won't laugh.  ::)

Lar'ja Thwei

Lar'ja Thwei

Quote from: Yautja161 on Jul 18, 2010, 01:27:56 PM
Quote from: Lar'ja Thwei on Jul 18, 2010, 01:22:04 PM

Now u've mentioned the costume, wee would all love to see u wearing that costume!
Don't worry man, we won't laugh.  ::)
Hilarious. I tried putting it on the night before i saw Predators, and it doesn't fit..well, i got it on..but i couldn't get it off.. I had to cut a bit down the back to get it off.

Yautja161

Yautja161

PHOTOS !  ;D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I just got a Wild Boar Alien!

Lar'ja Thwei

Lar'ja Thwei

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 18, 2010, 06:12:20 PM
Nice, makes me wish i didn't give all my kenners away..

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Lar'ja Thwei on Jul 18, 2010, 06:16:08 PM

Ahh, feel bad for you. I've been buying them randomly as I see them. I can't believe how big this one is, compared to the Hive Wars Aliens.

Lar'ja Thwei

Lar'ja Thwei

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 18, 2010, 06:37:36 PM
Quote from: Lar'ja Thwei on Jul 18, 2010, 06:16:08 PM

Ahh, feel bad for you. I've been buying them randomly as I see them. I can't believe how big this one is, compared to the Hive Wars Aliens.
Get the Snake, him and boar were always my favorite.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Scorpion FTW.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Snake looks awesome! If I ever see it anywhere, I'll have to get it! And Scorpion looks great as well, though not much like a Scorpion. Looks like an Aliens alien.

Lar'ja Thwei

Lar'ja Thwei

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 18, 2010, 09:10:06 PM
Snake looks awesome! If I ever see it anywhere, I'll have to get it! And Scorpion looks great as well, though not much like a Scorpion. Looks like an Aliens alien.
Is he the one who blows up? I used to have that one, its one of the most alien-like aliens that kenner has imo.

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

I dont have any of the kenner alien or predator... just a few kenner terminators when i was a child i had lot of them ..  oh i have the hasbro/kenner newborn alien but it doesnt count....   anyways is a good looking toy..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed