Osiris's Uncanny Tattoo Competition!

Started by Anonymous684, Jan 16, 2012, 08:14:16 PM

Author
Osiris's Uncanny Tattoo Competition! (Read 2,088 times)

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Well I have decided to finally get a tattoo! Been trying to design something myself but nothing I am happy with. SoOoo, I thought it would be a great idea to maybe have some of the fine artists at AvPGalaxy to come up with some concepts for me.

Now I'm not just going to ask you guys to waste your time drawing or designing a tattoo for me. So, The winner of the competition will receive 50$ via PayPal and full credit for the tattoo as a big thank you!

The competition will go on till Jan 30 or if i see something that just 'AWES' me.

What kind of tattoo -

- Gas mask

- Predator (No Mask)

- Predator Skull

- Anything you think the Psycho would like. Does not have to be on the list! :)

Go crazy with it guys! You have full creative control and please nothing striped right off the internet <3

RagingDragon

*Pumps fist*

I'm down.

Bat Chain Puller

Have you decided where this Tat is going on your body? How much coverage?

I say give RagingDragon all your money and just put that Predator mural of his on your back and call it good!  ;)

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

I've been thinking about my chest.

RagingDragon

Quote from: osiris. on Jan 16, 2012, 09:23:32 PM
I've been thinking about my chest.
I've been thinking about your chest too...

BCP, he's going to catch on to our white men can't jump artistic thug racket... demand a percentage.  Then we'll have to, ya know, eat him.

But really, I'll whip up some things for you, Uncan-... osiris. ;D

SpaceMarines

RagingDragon

Hey dude, sorry for the delay.  I'll be on normally now.

So I wanted to ask you some things and just talk about your tat.  I've been playing around with some stuff, as you can see below.  My first response was that the individual pieces of your tattoo are great, but meshing them together gets kind of challenging, if that's more what you're looking for.

These are just rough designs, and the final tattoo will of course be black/white with nice lines and shape.

I hope you get some ideas from these pics, and decide whether you want just a single gas mask image or Pred head/skull (which arent very difficult to whip up) or a combination of the elements.

If they are mixed, would you want Predator head to appear to-scale with puny human gas mask?  Pred heads are quite big...  That's something you can work around, though, like on the left picture, you could balance out the big-ass Pred head with masks on either side, make it look nice and even.

Other things to think about:

The black/white space and the overall "shape" of the tattoo on your body.  Do you want something symmetric?  Asymmetric?  Round?  Square?  This will be what people see when they get that first glimpse of it on your body, shape and composition/weight.

Another important question is what kind of gas mask?  Older, single or double filter, etc...

I think that's all for now.  Let me know, homie!

PS - Feel free to laugh at the image on the right of the gas mask with Predator head in it.  I don't think that would work, but it does have a strange appeal, yeah? :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed