Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 869,323 times)

Queeny Pants

Queeny Pants

Very late and small update.
AvP Plush toys released in 2005.
Grid alien ver.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Aw, so cuddly...

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Quote from: Elliot117 on Apr 06, 2010, 09:28:08 PM
Mr.Domino just seen your collection you got an estimation on how much you spent on it roughly lol

All told, probably around $3000. Not much at all, really, as its over a long time. Most of the stuff I've got I've hunted and gotten really cheap. The facehugger (screen-used from Aliens, the medlab scene) cost me an incredibly measly $200 from a guy who used to work for Winston, and there's a number of similar stories on that wall. Its all about persistence. Mixed, of course, with luck.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 08, 2010, 08:27:09 PM
Sweet Jesus...I don't know whose collection is more impressive, Sabres, Domino, or Infected_pony's!

Well, I'd definitely say Infected_Pony's is the biggest, but all three of ours have merits. IP just has ridiculous amounts of stuff, Sabres has all the really high-quality expensive stuff, plus a lot of very nice custom jobs, and mine has a large number of oddities and unique/semi-unique items, as well as having the distinction of having been assembled really cheaply.

Master

Master

You guys should make a partnership and open AvP museum ;) :D

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

1967? Somebody's been hitting the funny cigarettes again...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The company has been around since then.

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Well, yeah, Diamond has. DST is a relatively new thing, though, as I recall.

Solace

Solace

I would post mine,but my camera sucks ass.

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

Last weekend I picked up at my favorite used bookstore Aliens Omnibus 3 and Terminator Omnibus 1 and 2.

superdeathpredator

superdeathpredator

I lately got a 28x40 poster of the new AVP videogame. Im also trying to get the alien Quadrilogy.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

The Alien Quadrilogy is quite cheap now, shouldn't be too hard to find it either. :)

superdeathpredator

superdeathpredator

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jun 04, 2010, 06:18:28 AM
The Alien Quadrilogy is quite cheap now, shouldn't be too hard to find it either. :)

Yeah I found a good price for it on Ebay. 22 US dollars.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

That's good, enjoy it. :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: superdeathpredator on Jun 04, 2010, 02:04:45 AM
I lately got a 28x40 poster of the new AVP videogame. Im also trying to get the alien Quadrilogy.

Where'd you find the poster?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed