Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 869,646 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Not gonna post my whole collection, but I have finally got around to starting on the UK Aliens magazine. I'm not bothered by Vol. 1 so much, but I've got the first six issues of Vol. 2 on their way to me.

Rogue_Predator

Rogue_Predator

Room update ;)

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: Rogue_Predator on Jul 03, 2015, 11:12:09 AM
Room update ;)

I don't get jealous often, but holy frak this is awesome!! :o 8)
Puts my collection to shame :P

Rogue_Predator

Rogue_Predator

Quote from: Snowdog on Jul 03, 2015, 02:12:55 PM
Quote from: Rogue_Predator on Jul 03, 2015, 11:12:09 AM
Room update ;)

I don't get jealous often, but holy frak this is awesome!! :o 8)
Puts my collection to shame :P

Lol, thanks SnowDog!
It's taken me a while to acquire these pieces. But every time I look at it all I'm taken back! Awesome pieces! Love my little grail central lol!
I am hopefully getting Ian Whyte to sign a few pieces tomorrow ;) whoop!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That's some cool stuff, my friend! Have you been collecting long?

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Here is mine:
Predator concrete jungle.
AVP 2000 classic.
AVP 2010.
ACM(ugh)
Alien isolation
Alien (VHS tape i know i am so old fashioned)
Predator DVD
Predator 2 DVD
Alien omnibus 2 and 3

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

My collecting of Aliens magazine has leapt ahead quite a bit - I now have all of Vol. 1, #1-15 and #20 of Vol. 2, and all three issues of the Alien 3 spin-off mag.

I know I said I wasn't all that interested in Vol. 1, but I found the whole lot being sold in one go for under fifteen quid so I couldn't really say no. Also I am really curious about Vol. 1 #17, the official Dark Horse one, and I couldn't see that for sale separately anywhere.

Rogue_Predator

Rogue_Predator

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 06, 2015, 07:26:13 AM
That's some cool stuff, my friend! Have you been collecting long?

Thanks bud.
Been collecting for over 10 years now. I have recently thinned my collection down to my very favourite pieces as it was over taking the house lmao!

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Finally, finally, I have finished moving and setting up my Alien/Predator collection in my apartment. Check it out! I'm stoked!  ;D

Rogue_Predator

Rogue_Predator

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Jul 26, 2015, 06:59:34 PM
Finally, finally, I have finished moving and setting up my Alien/Predator collection in my apartment. Check it out! I'm stoked!  ;D

Cool collection bud. Very cool!
Would be great if you could take some close up pics ;)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Looking good bro! I'm jealous you have those retro-style glasses!

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Very impressive!  8)  Are the figures in the packages thumb tacked on or held with some kind of adhesive?

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Rogue_Predator on Jul 26, 2015, 07:49:34 PM

Cool collection bud. Very cool!
Would be great if you could take some close up pics ;)
More incoming!

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 27, 2015, 07:19:31 AM
Looking good bro! I'm jealous you have those retro-style glasses!
Honestly one of my favorite pieces. I almost wish I had purchased another set to use but I think ultimately I'm glad I didn't. They would become faded and inevitably break :(

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Jul 27, 2015, 07:39:11 PM

Very impressive!  8)  Are the figures in the packages thumb tacked on or held with some kind of adhesive?
Just thumb tacks. I didn't want to damage the walls too badly as we would have to pay for it when we move out which won't be for a few years. Nothing like packing up and moving all your shit to make you want to live like a nomad with almost nothing!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Aug 09, 2015, 04:47:55 PM
Honestly one of my favorite pieces. I almost wish I had purchased another set to use but I think ultimately I'm glad I didn't. They would become faded and inevitably break :(

I think I would have! I haven't looked for any for a while but I must have a gander and see if I can find any going for a reasonable price.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Bookcase 1

Says I can't post more than 4 per post... yet I thought I was making a new post? I know 4 per is the limit. Guess I can't reply to myself!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed