Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 869,270 times)

freedomfighter1111

freedomfighter1111

will post more pics of my collection later got some new stuff since the last posts

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

Great stuff freedomfighter!  I really like that diorama from the end scene in Aliens!

I see you also have the VHS Trilogy set!  Had that when I was a kid!  Out of nostalgia I made a set of BluRay covers for all the movies exactly like that set, check 'em out here:
http://www.euphoricfx.org/coverart/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=6317

freedomfighter1111

freedomfighter1111

Thanks I got them from another Avp collector and the VHS set is a classic.I really like the covers you made I might have to print some out myself

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Great stuff you've got there Freedomfighter.  ;)

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: freedomfighter1111 on Jun 27, 2012, 11:59:36 PM

will post more pics of my collection later got some new stuff since the last posts

Where is that queen from ??? :o Brand and everything, i quite like it a lot actually  :)

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Snowdog on Jun 28, 2012, 08:13:30 PM
Quote from: freedomfighter1111 on Jun 27, 2012, 11:59:36 PM

Where is that queen from ??? :o Brand and everything, i quite like it a lot actually  :)

It was made by a company called Halcyon.

Tsukuda also produced on with exactly the same sculpt.

Real Scooby

Real Scooby

@Master : Just curious, where is the Falconer drone from ????

Master

Master

It was hand made by InvisibleLimits. He made two, but needed only one so he gave me second .

freedomfighter1111

freedomfighter1111

ok thats enough for now more too come .....

Requiem28

Requiem28

Nice collection!

I just upgraded my shelving units, so y'all need to see it.  I'll post pics soon.

freedomfighter1111

freedomfighter1111

thanks i cant wait to see ur updates

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The 12-inch Grid and Scar vs. poses are really kick-ass. Well-done with those! I also like how you have your Predalien posed in the first pic. Has he fallen over yet? haha

freedomfighter1111

freedomfighter1111

Thanks IM glad u like them I did some custom work on them I repainted the green on the grid alien and I coated him with gloss and scar I repainted his bio it looked too dark to me and I added some wires on his bio and plasma cannon I will post some closeups later in the custom forum lol yep the hybrid has taken some falls idk why Neca went with that sculpt with no articulation  it still looks good just wish u could pose him more same goes for the wolf pred....

uruk

uruk

there's no such thing as small HT collection. even a single HT figure already stands for a big collection.  ;)

CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

My collection consists of two figures, and I only have pictures of one. I recently purchased this off of Amazon

Revoltech super poseable blah blah blah. It's pretty f**kin cool though.

Those pictures were taken with my iPod, so they aren't the best...and my cluttered desk kind of ruins the atmosphere of the whole thing :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed