Started by MudButt, Apr 18, 2024, 02:19:30 PM

Author
Aliens vs Avengers (Read 4,104 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

👁🕸👁👉👈Spiderman is the 🐏

xShadowFoxX

xShadowFoxX

I didn't like it back then either. If it's dropped onto my lap then maybe I'll look into it.

xShadowFoxX

xShadowFoxX

Spiderman!!!

SiL

SiL

Punisher vs Predator will be interesting when it inevitably rolls around.

xShadowFoxX

xShadowFoxX

Quote from: SiL on Apr 19, 2024, 10:33:34 PMPunisher vs Predator will be interesting when it inevitably rolls around.
THAT I'll read!

SiL

SiL

Aliens vs XMen if they go full Kenner would at least be ridiculous fun.

xShadowFoxX

xShadowFoxX

Alien blood versus adamantium. Hmmmmm

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: SiL on Apr 19, 2024, 10:33:34 PMPunisher vs Predator will be interesting when it inevitably rolls around.

Or Boba Fett vs. Predator if they ever decided to do a crossover with Star Wars.

SiL

SiL

Aliens in Star Wars would be fun.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Are you sure that's not a total misuse of the Alien brand?

Acid_Reign161

Acid_Reign161

I was quite sad when the Aliens / Star Trek: TNG crossover got cancelled, if only to see how they were going to make the Xenomorph a threat in a world of phasers, force fields, the ability to lock onto life forms and beam them into the vacuum of space, and the medical capabilities to remove embryos without invasive surgery lol. 😂

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

And Captain Picard making a rousing speech about the fundamental rights of the Aliens to exist and breed?

It would be amusing to see Data go all Ash on his crewmates.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 20, 2024, 12:12:56 AMAre you sure that's not a total misuse of the Alien brand?
We're 45 years too late to be clutching pearls about Alien merchandise.

Acid_Reign161

Acid_Reign161

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 20, 2024, 12:33:06 AMAnd Captain Picard making a rousing speech about the fundamental rights of the Aliens to exist and breed?

It would be amusing to see Data go all Ash on his crewmates.

Worf telling the queen she has no honor, Troi telling us how the xenos are feeling, Riker getting horny for facehuggers , close up of a xeno drooling and hissing subtitled "shut up Wesley", Whoopie Goldberg cocooned up on a wall smiling and giving Picard a speech that boils down to "it is how it is", and Picard saving the day by switching off the holodeck safety protocols and mowing down the hive with a Tommy gun... I think it'd have been a real winner. 🤣

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

And of course there will be a technobabble reason why the biofilter can't remove the chestburster embryos during transport.

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Biofilter

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed