Predator Trophy Room

Started by gameoverman, Dec 12, 2007, 02:37:56 AM

Author
Predator Trophy Room (Read 141,107 times)

frenchpred

One skull looks like the skull of E.T  ??? ???

Commander Aun

Quote from: frenchpred on Dec 12, 2007, 02:58:51 AM
One skull looks like the skull of E.T  ??? ???

Greaaaaat, now were going to have AVPVE.T: Alien vs predator vs E.T. How wonderful ::)

The Demon

I highly doubt it.

RidgeTop

Why would there be a triceratops skull when it was established in AVP that the predators discovered earth thousands of years ago.  diddnt say anything about millions.

Weasel

It's possible though.

SMJ

I may be wrong, but it said they discovered this planet, they didnt say when. they may have discovered it millions of years ago, just found US a few thousand years ago upon return cuz we hadnt evolved yet. or if it did say thousands maybe it just meant discovered "us" so to speak. who knows...

Dark Passenger

Quote from: AdamJZ on Dec 12, 2007, 05:15:06 AM
Why would there be a triceratops skull when it was established in AVP that the predators discovered earth thousands of years ago.  diddnt say anything about millions.

maybe its an alien triceratops, like from another planet thats in its own prehistoric age??
we have no idea what the body looked like of it.....

Jango1201

"Thousands of years ago... These hunters found a back water planet..."

Those are sabastians exact words. So they couldnt have hunted here millions of years ago if they only found us thousands of years ago.

chandoog

Quote from: Weasel on Dec 12, 2007, 02:51:04 AM
Quote from: gameoverman on Dec 12, 2007, 02:47:00 AM
Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Dec 12, 2007, 02:45:48 AM
Care to point out the Queen?

I saw Nessie and a Triceratops

The one on the left looks like a queen.  But on closer inspection I'm not sure.

Top mid. Right above the working station.

yep, pretty apparent.

You guys shoulda increased the brightness or something before upping the pic atleast :p

nukem11

Would be cool if they had the original predator skull design on there.

Space Disc Jockey

Space Disc Jockey

I think the skull on the left is a Space Jockey skull.

That is a Triceratops skull on the upper-left corner. I guess the Predators have been around for millions of years....

or....oh, you know what the other explaination could be, but people wouldn't believe the idea  ;)

Hint: Notice the Predator ship in the recent TV spots used hyper-speed to get to Earth.

RidgeTop

They stopped at Jurassic Park?  ::)

MartyPredator

looks like human,alien,maybe alien queen and a few others that from different planets

Quote from: Jango1201 on Dec 12, 2007, 06:27:31 AM
"Thousands of years ago... These hunters found a back water planet..."

Those are sabastians exact words. So they couldnt have hunted here millions of years ago if they only found us thousands of years ago.
i just want to point out
ya ok it says thousands of years ago these hunters found a back water planet...thats when we was around and they taught us to wright and all....maybe they found as as cave men but we was to brute to learn and try to kill them, and yet again....they could of hunted the dinsoars then came back to earth found us then taught us
hmmmm

bobcunk

what do you mean the original predator skull it would be the same as the other preds exept for the lower mandibles.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Quote from: gameoverman on Dec 12, 2007, 02:37:56 AM
I'm pretty sure I saw a Queen skull in there.

There was many skulls,but in this quality of the video you can't see much. :-\
I guess i we will have to wait to see it in HD quality or Quick Time... ???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed