Mortal Kombat

Started by Remonster, Jun 10, 2010, 02:35:43 PM

Author
Mortal Kombat (Read 206,661 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Rain is likely be DLC since he has a lot of request to be DLC. Boon said on Twitter that we might see free DLC, I'm pretty sure the classic outfits (For Sub Zero, Reptile, Scorpion, Smoke, Noob, and Jade) will be free since they where on the disc. Don't charge us like $5 or $10 for them.

I would like to see Quan Chi's MK4 outfit to be DLC as well.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on May 15, 2011, 10:27:03 PMI'm pretty sure the classic outfits (For Sub Zero, Reptile, Scorpion, Smoke, Noob, and Jade) will be free since they where on the disc. Don't charge us like $5 or $10 for them.
Heres the thing..
They weren't ON the disc.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I thought they where since I have been told that they where  ???? Ed Boon on Twitter said other DA characters like Mokap, Li Mei, Mavado, and Kira are probably not going to be DLC. I don't like any of the Red Dragon members and I'm glad that none of them might not be DLC.   

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on May 15, 2011, 11:55:31 PM
I thought they where since I have been told that they where  ???? Ed Boon on Twitter said other DA characters like Mokap, Li Mei, Mavado, and Kira are probably not going to be DLC. I don't like any of the Red Dragon members and I'm glad that none of them might not be DLC.
They aren't on the disc, their data is on the disc. Same thing happened with MvC3, the data is on the disc so you can still fight people online who have them when you don't, so errors don't occur. The data is only about 50% complete, while the others fill up the remaining half. Hackers take advantage of this and bring them into playability, only to have them glitchy and unfinished.

Quote from: RazorSlash on May 15, 2011, 10:58:35 PM
Quote from: Hellspawn28 on May 15, 2011, 10:27:03 PMI'm pretty sure the classic outfits (For Sub Zero, Reptile, Scorpion, Smoke, Noob, and Jade) will be free since they where on the disc. Don't charge us like $5 or $10 for them.
Heres the thing..
They weren't ON the disc.

human smoke, scorpion and sub zero classics all were, (since you see tham and/or play as them in the challenge tower) so it would only require a pallete change for any others

i don't need them though, i have all 7 klassic nija codes (SZ, Scorp, Ermac, Reptile Jade, Mileena, Kitana)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Hey uh, guys.
What happened to the action figures they were gonna make?
I was looking forward to them.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on May 17, 2011, 12:40:35 AM
Hey uh, guys.
What happened to the action figures they were gonna make?
I was looking forward to them.
Out in June

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Ah ok. Good
Any new shots of them or just what we saw before?

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on May 17, 2011, 12:56:06 AM
Ah ok. Good
Any new shots of them or just what we saw before?
Other than some pics of Bobbleheads, nothing new

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: RazorSlash on May 15, 2011, 11:57:54 PM
They aren't on the disc, their data is on the disc. Same thing happened with MvC3, the data is on the disc so you can still fight people online who have them when you don't, so errors don't occur. The data is only about 50% complete, while the others fill up the remaining half. Hackers take advantage of this and bring them into playability, only to have them glitchy and unfinished.

So those outfits eventually will become available for purchase, yes?

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: First Blood on May 17, 2011, 02:17:45 AM
Quote from: RazorSlash on May 15, 2011, 11:57:54 PM
That is confirmed, Yes. The Pre-Orders will be DLC in the summer, and new Klassic Outfits will also be available.
So those outfits eventually will become available for purchase, yes?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Sektor and Cyrax's DLC outfits are the ones that I'm looking forward on using. I hope all of the characters get their classic outfits (I'm pretty sure it will be possible to do so).

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on May 17, 2011, 02:27:11 AM
Sektor and Cyrax's DLC outfits are the ones that I'm looking forward on using. I hope all of the characters get their classic outfits (I'm pretty sure it will be possible to do so).
Klassic Baraka with Blade Impale Fatality

Make it happen, NRS

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I take it that Fujin won't be DLC at all then? I found this on Twitter:

Quote"RT @Kaiser499 @noobde Fujin in MK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRrzi5ndp1o Noobde: Come back in a year and tell me Fujin is in the game."

Quote"RT @KabalandStryker @noobde I really hope Fujin gets a really good fatilty in mk9 Noobde: Fujin is not in MK9."

Aeus

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed