Hunter/Jungle Hunter
2 (50%)
Scout
1 (25%)
Berserker
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author
Favorite Predator Class (Read 228 times)

Samhain13

Samhain13

So what's everyone favorite Predator Class?

I like to play with all to mix up the gameplay but overall I think I enjoy playing as Berserker the most. That hp can save your life, plus the different armor styles look cooler with its armor.

Kailem

Kailem

Right now I'd actually say Scout. I've always preferred the "stay up in the trees, observe the fire team and then strike from range when the time is right" playstyle for Predators in any game, but it's only been recently (since the last patch) that I really fell in love with the Scout.

Before I felt that he was still a bit too squishy and so was mostly playing Hunter since it's a good middle ground, but after trying the Scout again I've just been having a fantastic time. Being able to leap really far practically all the time, having him get out of energy overloads super quick and using the bow and the newly buffed smart disc have led to a ton of super fun matches.

I think I really just needed to properly shift my own playstyle to get good with him. As the Hunter (and Berserker) I used to do a similar sort of thing, sit above the fire team and wait to see one guy wandering off, then jump down, use the net gun (either on him or someone next to him), melee him to death and then jump out. I think I still tried to do that a bit too much with the Scout and as a result I often got lit up. Once I properly got it into my head that even if I downed someone I should just hold back and use him for bait to injure or down his teammates, and not rush in to get the claim like I'd do with the other classes, I began doing really well with him.

I've not played Berserker again since the latest patch since it's currently bugged, but I do want to go back again at some point after playing so much Scout.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed