Recent posts

Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by St_Eddie - Today at 02:50:50 PM
Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Today at 07:13:43 AM
Quote from: St_Eddie on Today at 12:50:57 AMWhy did you cut out my clarification of "and shades of grey in between"?

You know that everyone can see when you have edited your comment, and what time you did it, right? It's right there at the top of your post. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 congrats on not only making yourself look like a complete and utter tool, but letting everyone know you are also a liar. At least everyone else here who had differences of opinion with one another had the balls to stand by their opinions/words, and didn't pretend anyone was manipulating your posts when using the quote button. This is a new level of low. 🤣

My edit was made at 12:09:54 AM.  Your post was made at 12:58:13 AM.  Therefore, your response was made a good 40 minutes AFTER I had edited my post.  Now how about you apologise, you f**king idiot?
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Today at 02:22:53 PMIt doesn't feel like a flamethrower, maybe nitrogen or something like that ?

Yeah, it doesn't have a pilot light like a flamethrower should have.

You mean liquid nitrogen? So that she would use it to freeze the facehuggers or aliens without risk of hull breach or fire?
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus director ha...
Last post by Yuppers - Today at 02:35:26 PM
So they are trying to pull off what Predators did and rehash old scores? Well I guess doing that will surely hit every nail.
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 02:27:55 PM
Quote from: oduodu on Today at 02:15:18 PMwhy has no one else ever consulted cameron on scripting an alien movie?  stroke of genius.

I'd consult him blindly about weapons design. :laugh:
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 02:24:02 PM
I haven't seen Civil War yet, but the Ex Machina Garland would be cool also.
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 02:22:53 PM
It doesn't feel like a flamethrower, maybe nitrogen or something like that ?
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 02:22:06 PM
The exploration of gender through that particular style of body horror as portrayed in Men, combined with the more "cosmic" horror at play in Annihilation, strikes me as just the right combination, personally. Not to mention the play on artificial intelligence in Ex Machina and Devs, and the sheer raw intensity of Civil War...

I'm going to miss having him behind the camera (though we do still have Warfare, which he's co-directing, to look forward to), but also, I cannot wait to see what he has up his sleeve for the three 28 Years Later pictures, and I remain incredibly excited for his future as a dedicated writer beyond that project.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed