Two ALIEN TV Shows in the works (Rumour)

Started by Gazz, Feb 13, 2019, 11:17:16 PM

Author
Two ALIEN TV Shows in the works (Rumour) (Read 53,319 times)

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Feb 17, 2019, 01:09:51 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 17, 2019, 01:00:20 AM
Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Feb 16, 2019, 06:40:56 PM
I am all for two Alien TV shows. 8)

Why stop at two?

The Alien Channel.

Because they would ruin the party with a bunch of Predators...

You don't need Predators to ruin the Alien Channel...

Huggs

I have a gut feeling that this is all going to amount to absolutely nothing.

The Old One

The Old One

Prithee No.  :'(

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 17, 2019, 02:16:26 AM
I have a gut feeling that this is all going to amount to absolutely nothing.

It seems to be our specialty.

Voodoo Magic

CristianoRonaldo7

I'm interested in the David TV Series ONLY IF Michael Fassbender is David. We need Ridley Scott and Michael Fassbender

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Samhain13 on Feb 14, 2019, 01:04:35 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 14, 2019, 12:38:54 AM
that means that the second show would be free to go off and do whatever it pleases.

MAKE THE SPACE JOCKEY GREAT AGAIN.  :)

Caps -

T-shirts -

Now what we need is Ridley's advertising in order to help this cause  8)

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: CristianoRonaldo7 on Feb 17, 2019, 08:57:15 PM
I'm interested in the David TV Series ONLY IF Michael Fassbender is David. We need Ridley Scott and Michael Fassbender

Absolutely!  Fassbender and Scott of go home!

CainsSon

Quote from: The Old One on Feb 15, 2019, 04:50:54 AM
After the roaring success of ACM, I doubt it'll have anything to do with Colonial Marines for some time, I could be wrong though.

I like the idea of an animated AVP Series and a live-action Alien Series, however the fact Ridley Scott's a producer on one makes me think that one of the two series will directly connect to, or even finish David's story- which is bizarre but considering the place Covenant ends in, you might need about ten episodes worth of runtime to finish the story. If that's the case I hope the budget's bigger than GOT.

I think it's important to consider that David doesnt really age, per se so he could be reintroduced at any point in the timeline.

Necronomicon II

He won't age but he'll fall, as all Gods must, one way or another.

Evanus

So if there's going to be a series with Ridley Scott as an executive producer.. that doesn't necessarily mean it's a continuation of the prequel storyline, does it? I sure as hell hope so, but yeah.

Huggs

Somehow I just don't see Fassy doing television.

Evanus

Yeah. He's done television in the past, but I don't know if he's still open to it. Maybe Ridley can convince him, heh.

Nightmare Asylum

A lot of prominent film actors that wouldn't typically be thought of as willing to do TV have been delving into some pretty interesting limited run episodic projects, anthology series and such. Look at, say, True Detective.

Should we get a show to follow up on Alien: Covenant's cliffhanger, I don't imagine that the narrative would run longer than a season. Think of it as being like a miniseries. I could absolutely see Fassbender reprising his role for a project like that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed