Currently Playing (Read 963,988 times)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Vakarian on Feb 13, 2014, 04:31:18 PM
Money stopped being an issue for me a long time ago.  ;D

True. Also that Tommy Gun is so badass.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Yeah the sound it makes is so awesome, one of my favourite guns in the game.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Vakarian on Feb 13, 2014, 04:40:14 PM
Yeah the sound it makes is so awesome, one of my favourite guns in the game.
Quite. Now I just need money for the car. I'm currently sitting on $400,000.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I just took the dive and spent the 750K buying it then another rough 200K upgrading it. It's kinda cool I guess, can't customise it all that much however.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Not really pumped at all for the V-Day DLC. I've been leaning toward WoT lately.

With GTA I've come to that point when I need to start having buddies around in order to enjoy it more.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Well if you, Sweeps and Ghost are up for some missions tonight id be down for that. Also gives me something to put up on my channel.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Vakarian on Feb 13, 2014, 05:15:32 PM
Well if you, Sweeps and Ghost are up for some missions tonight id be down for that. Also gives me something to put up on my channel.

Sure, just let me know.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Maybe, depends on what's on my plate, I'll be done college for the day in 3-4 hours anyway.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: Vakarian on Feb 13, 2014, 05:15:32 PM

Just wanted to say, also playing the Wolf Among Us & Your avi/sig is rad.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Courtesy of Crazy Rich and MoonerSK

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Tomorrow, much Last of Us DLC will be played.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

GTA Online

World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition

In WoT as my M4 Sherman medium tank I went left into the desert/desert town... and I was all alone because everyone went the other direction. Quickly I was outnumbered and by some tanks outclassed, I kept asking for help and reinforcements but no one would come.

Screw them, because I survived and killed my attackers, even that super heavily armoured British tank destroyer all by myself. The match was very close but in the end, though outclassed by another superior tank, I used my cunning to kill the last enemy and we won. I finished with 6 tank kills.

I was awarded with the Top Gun medal as the Mastery Badge: 1 class: 95% - awarded for mastery in controlling an armoured vehicle. To qualify, a player must earn more XP in a battle than the average highest XP earned by 95% of other players who drive this type of vehicle over the last week.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Devil May Cry 3

World of Tanks Xbox 360

Goddamn I suck at this game

Dark Souls

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Got the Wolverine TD and Marder TD in WoT.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 15, 2014, 01:47:52 AM
Got the Wolverine TD and Marder TD in WoT.
Word of advice, go for the Hellcat, not the Jackson.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed