Anyone else dissapointed that no xenos will be in Prometheus?

Started by ackling17, May 08, 2012, 03:39:27 AM

Author
Anyone else dissapointed that no xenos will be in Prometheus? (Read 15,476 times)

Original Predator

Quote from: mastermoon on May 08, 2012, 11:38:03 PM
The AVP movies made the xenomorph look bad so thats why it won't be in Prometheus.

The AVP movies made EVERYTHING Alien and PRED related look bad.

Your giving them too much credit singling out them just making the Alien look bad.

Nightmare Asylum

No disapointment here. I'm really liking how Prometheus is looking so far.

Xenomrph

Quote from: Original Predator on May 09, 2012, 09:54:47 PM
Quote from: mastermoon on May 08, 2012, 11:38:03 PM
The AVP movies made the xenomorph look bad so thats why it won't be in Prometheus.

The AVP movies made EVERYTHING Alien and PRED related look bad.

Your giving them too much credit singling out them just making the Alien look bad.
I dunno, the Predator in AvPR was pretty badass. His design was cool, he was fun to watch, and he got cool gadgets.

whiterabbit

Quote from: Predaker on May 09, 2012, 04:49:02 PM
I think we may find out what came first, the Alien or the egg, but that's about it. We have already seen a proto-hugger in a featurette/trailer, and there is the giger mural of an Alien as well.
The Alien has to have come first. Why would god need an egg?

Prime113

Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed that there will be no Aliens in Prometheus, but I'll still be there at the first showing opening day.

mastermoon

Quote from: Prime113 on May 10, 2012, 03:06:24 AM
Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed that there will be no Aliens in Prometheus, but I'll still be there at the first showing opening day.

The time has to come for there to be no xenomorphs.

It's time for a new Alien.

Prime113

For you, MM. I'll never stop loving the Xenomorph.

mastermoon

Quote from: Prime113 on May 10, 2012, 01:53:21 PM
For you, MM. I'll never stop loving the Xenomorph.

I still love the xenomorph but not for AVPR :laugh:.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Oh God. Why mention it. Again. And again. And again.

For the flying great yellow-striped green spiked fire-breathing cuttlefish f**k, let that thing rot in darkness as it deserves to.

Please.

OpenMaw

Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 11, 2012, 10:44:10 PM

For the flying great yellow-striped green spiked fire-breathing cuttlefish f**k, let that thing rot in darkness as it deserves to.

Please.

It's so much more fun to beat a dead horse... To um... Death.  ;D

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: OpenMaw on May 13, 2012, 02:49:33 AM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 11, 2012, 10:44:10 PM

Please.

It's so much more fun to beat a dead horse... To um... Death.  ;D

Nah, not really.  I mean, I have no problem talking about movies I don't like, as long as there's actually something to talk about with them. In AVPR's it always boils down to just constant complaining, often to the point where people are even ridiculed for liking the film. Its really starting to get ridiculous.

OmegaZilla

Starting? Hate's gotten ridiculous since a good 2-3 months. In these boards at least. AvPR threads pop up like fungus, and as you say, they always boil down to the same damned thing. We should make an official AvPR complaining thread or something.

Regarding no Aliens being in Prometheus - look at the positive side: they could've retconned things out and showing us the Alien's skin folding out to reveal a primitive space man. Or a spindly-limbed space dog.

mastermoon

Ridley Scott never wanted the xenomorph in Prometheus.

He said his reason why it's absent.

Quote"they [the Alien sequels] squeezed it dry. He [the alien] did very well. He survived...and no way am I going back there."

Lucky for us Prometheus will use new Aliens and give the Space Jockey a major role for once.

facehugger13

I think it will be a great movie. But i'm a little dissapionted that there no Xenomorphs in there. ;D   

Predaker

Quote from: facehugger123 on May 16, 2012, 06:07:05 PM
I think it will be a great movie. But i'm a little dissapionted that there no Xenomorphs in there. ;D
We will see. In 3D.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed