Your story

Started by skuLLy, Jun 05, 2009, 08:35:40 PM

Author
Your story (Read 5,625 times)

skuLLy

skuLLy

Any ideas of what you think the story should be like? I didn't even bother reading Rodriguez's script, I really hope they hunt humans and/or other species in the present/future but no humans from the past.. Maybe flashbacks of old hunts from the past in different worlds with other species, but definately not humans from the past...

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Never understood these threads. Who cares what our story is, because in the end, their story is the one that's going to be on the big screen.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

QuoteWho cares what our story is
He does.

Besides that, I'm sure he knows that the filmmakers story is going to be on the big screen, but whats so wrong about to ask what ideas the other fans have? What they have imagined this to be?
What they think is good or bad?

We do that in different threads all the time, so this might as well get its own thread.

avpmad!

avpmad!

a small group of predators come to earth to pwn some human noobs after they get news of pussyface's death

The PredBen

The PredBen

As the author of two relatively well AVP scripts , I guess I'll give my views to this. I'd have it when humanity is grasping space technology. Perhaps in a small corner of the world a hidden base heard a signal from a Predator ship , they want to launch a ship to intercept it. the Predator sees this and lands on earth. The humans of the base see this and send out around 10 soldier to capture and eliminate the Predator.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Why would a Predator ship be broadcasting a signal to nowhere in particular? :)

Also, a military base would probably send out an awful lot more than just ten people to a crash site, especially if they're aware of a possible hostile intent (which would likely then involve air support and the like).

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

Suddenly....

There's silence.....

and out of nowhere comes a Predator..TO KICKASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dhikide

Dhikide

Hi Guys here's my story:
Again a Predator comes to hunt on Earth , this time in the colder region e.g. in Alaska,
he totally wipes out a lumber camp hidden in the huge forest and the goverment somehow gets the info that something is wrong there but they keep it in secret and Arnie gets the job (who is a high rank military officer now) to make a team and capture the Pred.The team would consist of the best soldiers around the world (e.g. a soldier from the French foreign legion and a Russian warrior and etc. , actors in some soldier role : Michael Biehn , Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson , Dolph Lundgren , Jean Reno etc. ). They go to the camp totally prepared (which is totally wiped out or maybe one tough person is alive...) and they make up a very good trap and they manage to capture the Pred but the whole thing goes wrong because it turns out that there are 2 Preds hunting now and the other Pred rescues the captured and kills Arnie the leader of the team (at the very beginning of the whole action part of the film). The others ask for help , but the military says they have to make the job alone . So the whole action part starts with scary scenes and the Predators are hunting down the members one by one until only 2 or 3 left. In the end one soldier would have to fight a Pred in a simple fist fight and manages to kill the Pred , but the other kills him and finally every soldier is killed and the Pred leaves the Earth , carrying the body of the dead Pred...
There could be many changes though in this story its just a sketch but I think it would be good...
Pls don't start swearing who bad is this and how big id*ot I am , its just my point of the story...

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Keywords for a predator flick:
-Conflict
-Heat
-Contemporary setting (near future allowed, but IMO ridiculous)
-No ties to the real world (as in: set it in Afghanistan/Iraq and people like me will be pissed, as it becomes a political issue. P1 was in South America, but wisely chose not to mention a single name)
-Proper tension-building
-The hero won't know what he's up against till at least about halfway through the film.

nexus

nexus

i think its about time a captured pred story was going on
maybe preds see humans advances using there left tech
the arm and gaunlet , mask and spear from pussy face, the mask from anytime, the gun from avp-r  etc etc
all in somewhere like area 51
one comes to get it, and gets captured so more come down to collectit all up

im just throwing ideas

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

A Predator get captured by the other clan (They're so evil they don't need a name) of predators , so hundreds of other Predators from the good clan go down to earth and have huge battles on the streets. Explosions from beginning to end and cheesy dialogue from teenagers who side with the good Predators. MUST be PG 13.

Easily the best damn idea of the century.

The PredBen

The PredBen

I think the story ABOVE all else should be earth based.

FearPeteySodes

FearPeteySodes

An idea i had been kicking around is that since my favorite part of P1 is when Arnie tees off on the Pred Home Alone style with the traps and such, it may be neat to see some tribal humans face off against one.  Another reference is the final act of Apocalypto which i found pretty bad ass.

Possibly set an another planet (think the stills we have from JC's Avatar).  I just think the stereotypical hard ass human vs. a Pred is a bit predictable.  Not that i want one getting offed by a scrawny idiot, i would just like the protagonist(s) to be more non-standard.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Figured I would throw an idea I had out in the open.
The protagonist is a serial killer who has been murdering people on sex offender lists since a relative's attacker had recently been acquitted.
A predator witnesses one of the murders and deems him a worthy challenge.
The protagonist stops to gather himself in a rural mountainous region, but the local police find evidence of his guilt. They and the protagonist are unaware that the predator has trailed him to the town.
Police and rangers show up to arrest the killer but he escapes and runs off into the wilderness. The woods are now flush with worthy prey and the predator begins hunting them. Ground crews, swat, people in choppers are all picked off as the predator begins to toy with the protagonist.
Eventually, the protagonist and the pred are the only two left in the area and they face off.
The film ends on an ambiguous note, leaving the audience unaware who won the fight.
Comments will be appreciated.

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

I'd have to go with an on purpose Fan-Film vibe.    We have this secret military place introduced (maybe not secret, but of highsecrecy), no characters are formerly introduced (we see the main characters but the focus is on how the place works), we finally see the main character on screen as a close-up, but just as we see him, Something Happens! (somebody suddenly dies, or something explotes? IDK), there's this huge alert, our main guy (who as would later be introduced as being just transfered to the place) has no idea what's hppening.

Anyway (Sorry for my awful sentence structure)  I think it would be interesting for the main guy to meet his companion right when the whole thing is going on and watch them die.  As for the purpose of thepredator attack (yep, their predators, something I didn't make clear in the begining) would be for hunt, or maybe there's predator technology or something in the place that they want.

That was completely improvised.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed