Official Website

Started by Gates, Aug 24, 2007, 11:40:18 PM

Author
Official Website (Read 46,849 times)

vortep

vortep

FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW THE SITE IS WORKING ONLY WHEN YOU WRITE "WWW" IN FRONT!!!!!

csutkakoma

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

i heard theres a predalien one?

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

I can't open the Downloads section. I know some others have been having probs with it as well. Any theories?

O, i do agree that the Alien pics don't look very good. I even like the original AvP ones batter than the new images i've seen.

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Huh, guys,

Why does it still say 'this movie has not yet been rated'...? ???

Darkness

Darkness

Disappointed with it all to be honest. The site/wallpapers are nowhere near as good as the AvP ones. I guess we have the lower budget to thank for that. I first thought I was on a stargate site when I finally loaded it up.

The same people who made the AvP site also made this one. It's their handywork.

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

Quote from: YutaniDitch on Oct 04, 2007, 03:05:37 PM
Huh, guys,

Yep...I noticed that too...I'm guessing it's because the final movie hasn't been screened to the MPAA.

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

I like the intro + design to the site although it does resemble a Stargate. I just can't get what little is there to work.

The movie will be rated R, have no fear of that

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

Quote from: Darkness on Oct 04, 2007, 03:05:51 PM
Disappointed with it all to be honest. The site/wallpapers are nowhere near as good as the AvP ones. I guess we have the lower budget to thank for that. I first thought I was on a stargate site when I finally loaded it up.

The same people who made the AvP site also made this one. It's their handywork.

But Darkness do you really thing the budget is count at the webpage edit, wallpapers etc? This is where don't need big money im sure!

Darkness

Darkness

Obviously, it falls under marketing and AvP2 won't be as good at marketing as the first one.

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

Quote from: Darkness on Oct 04, 2007, 03:31:28 PM
Obviously, it falls under marketing and AvP2 won't be as good at marketing as the first one.

I have to agree with you! The sad think will be if the movie will be good but it failed because of the marketing. I hope this is not gonna happened.

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

Here are 2 mixed wallpaper! Not a big deal, but Enjoy! ;)

http://www.aliensonline.hu/spgm/gal/Hatterek/AVP2_(Film)/avpr6hatter_1024x768.jpg

http://www.aliensonline.hu/spgm/gal/Hatterek/AVP2_(Film)/avpr5hatter_1280x1024.jpg
Huh, guys,

Huh, guys,

I think it is offically confirmed. The movie is rated R!

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

I like the first one a lot!!
At least it shows a bit more creativity...and it didn't require a whole lot of time!

WisePredator

WisePredator

What's with the white stuff in the Alien's mouth, has it got rabies? :P

wolfboy

wolfboy

They really shouldn't have re-used that idea again for the wallpaper... :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed