Group of bursters!

Started by Anonymous684, Oct 03, 2007, 09:47:38 AM

Author
Group of bursters! (Read 5,444 times)

echobbase79

echobbase79

What script came up with that idea? About the bursters I mean.

And I liked the Wooden Planet. I'm glad it wasn't made but it would have been cool to see.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I can see multiples happening, every so often. As with any other animal, some facehuggers might be born more 'fertile' than others, so to speak.

I don't know how they'd grow into the necessary stage without killing the host before hatching, because even one must be pushing aside a lot of internal organs, as it is, but it's possible.

Gates

Gates

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Oct 04, 2007, 10:59:11 PM
I can see multiples happening, every so often. As with any other animal, some facehuggers might be born more 'fertile' than others, so to speak.

I truly hope that this isn't the case in the film...let it be just a group of them together, feeding or something...but please...no triplets birthing... :-X

Sakura

Sakura

I like the idea of twin chestbursters but triplets is a bit much.

Ishallsmitethee

Ishallsmitethee

QuoteWhat script came up with that idea? About the bursters I mean.

I didn't actually read the script, I just skipped through it (online), but I know its the one with Hicks and Newt (alive) in it. Not the Wooden Planet one, nor an early draft of the final one.

Vader the White

Vader the White

Why don't people want twin or triple bursters? WHat is wrong with that? I don't care if they do have triple bursters, it's interesting though.

Ishallsmitethee

Ishallsmitethee

Now that I think about it, I wouldn't mind it that much. It could be a rare occurance in nature (sort of like how turtles are born with two heads sometimes).

Sakura

Sakura

Quote from: Dark_Magician on Oct 04, 2007, 11:28:12 PM
Why don't people want twin or triple bursters? WHat is wrong with that? I don't care if they do have triple bursters, it's interesting though.

I like the idea of twin chestbursters I just don't like the idea of triplets.

SM

SM

What's the difference??

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Wait are you all talking about 2 chestbursters growing together in 1 host, or that a chestburster is born with two heads?
The later one would be ridiculous.

SM

SM

The former.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Then i have no problem with it.

SM

SM

I personally think it's dumb (but then I've yet to see anything with this film that isn't).  But as has been shown, tampering by external forces can change things.  If the Predators did indeed f**k around with the Queen in AvP to speed up the gestation, then them f**king around to produce multiple births isn't exactly out of left field and as I said would explain the wrong number of Aliens in AvP.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

My suspension of disbelief will stay intact if this happens, but after watching it i might question it if this indeed is the case.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Well I think they should stay with continuity and just have one burster per person. They've never shown it in the previous films so why start now?

I mean it might work, but I don't know I'd have to see it. Again this is just speculation too so we don't know for sure.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed