MMA (Mixed Martial Arts)

Started by Gates, Sep 21, 2007, 10:45:49 AM

Author
MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) (Read 102,697 times)

blood.

blood.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 19, 2013, 03:25:13 AM
Hahahahahahahaha...wait, what? Which planet are you living on?

lol, George is progressively looking worse and worse. He's just lucky Condit prefers to fight off his back then use takedown defense. He's becoming complacent and Hendricks is hungry. If I'm wrong I'll live with that but Hendricks has the best chance of anyone so far.

EDIT: Oh and for the record I've always thought GSP will dominate welterweight as long as he chooses before moving up, but now Hendricks has changed my mind.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Hendricks is Dan Hardy with wrestling. He has only slightly more than a puncher's chance to win.

blood.

blood.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 19, 2013, 05:58:30 AM
Hendricks is Dan Hardy with wrestling. He has only slightly more than a puncher's chance to win.

I disagree. Hendricks is 10x the fighter Hardy is.

ScardyFox

blood.

blood.

Just you wait!!! You'll see! You'll all see!!!

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

On a totally unrelated note... thats one lucky chimp

:(

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

I like Hendricks but I am not sold on him being able to obliterate GSP, or Ellenberger for that matter. Then again I thought Condit, Fitch , and Kampmann were going to beat him.  :-\

Gates

Gates

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 19, 2013, 05:58:30 AM

This...

And that chimp knows what's up...do want him <3

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

He has no chance of winning - haven't you learned yet I am always right in these things?

Gates

Gates

Blah...I know, but you know every fighter has a punchers chance as Doom pointed out... :-*

Beyond that, he's a dead man...

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

Yeah you never know, GSP he might go down as fast as Fitch did.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

I KNOW EVERYTHING!

Spoiler
[close]

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: PredalienXenomorph on Mar 19, 2013, 04:48:44 PM
Yeah you never know, GSP he might go down as fast as Fitch did.

Because Fitch has amazing footwork which he uses to outpace his opponents right? Fitch is very flat-flooted and his footwork is almost non-existent which is why Hendricks floored him so quickly. That's also in addition to not using proper head movement.

nerdcricket

nerdcricket

GSP/Hendricks will be interesting.

Probably won't be the most exciting match with GSP's lay n pray tactics.  I think he'll take Hendricks down at will.

Hendricks has the better wrestling credentials but when it comes to MMA wrestling, GSP is the best.  Koscheck couldn't stop the takedowns.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed