MMA (Mixed Martial Arts)

Started by Gates, Sep 21, 2007, 10:45:49 AM

Author
MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) (Read 102,712 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: ScardyFox on Mar 14, 2013, 11:51:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36YMvdgOZFE#ws

Pretty good but awkward. Dana lays into Hawani for some reason overly hard.

CLIFF NOTES Version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJYqQA2tejY#ws

14:56; first time I've ever seen or heard GSP that angry. Whoa, man.

As for Diaz, his interruptions were uncalled for but you can tell he doesn't like media. His nervousness was so potent you could smell it.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

I really am a sucker for these fluff pieces.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kS0gnIA3yg#ws

Master Chief

Master Chief

Pssh! Defeated by a yellow-belt. I would've mopped the floor with all of the kids!  ;)

Love when public figures do things like that for the kids.  :)

Quote from: ScardyFox on Mar 15, 2013, 07:54:37 AM
The more I see Nick the more I feel bad for him. It's actually kinda odd, really.

Can't help it.
You and PredalienXenomorph need to get ahold of yourselves. You're falling for his "I'm the victim here" trap. Haha

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: Master Chief on Mar 15, 2013, 01:20:32 PM
Love when public figures do things like that for the kids.  :)

Yeah, I really appreciate things like that even though I'm not there, lol. Its good. Anytime a person takes even a minute out of their day to be a role model is fantastic to me. In particular since the idea of one is almost a dying concept.

Quote from: Master Chief on Mar 15, 2013, 01:20:32 PMYou and PredalienXenomorph need to get ahold of yourselves. You're falling for his "I'm the victim here" trap. Haha

Nah, its not that (for me at least). He's made his own bed. I feel bad because he just can't see the mistakes he is making? I guess? I mean on one hand he is very  rich and well to do in his life now. But - for lack of better wording - he is just so dumb he doesn't get it. It's like seeing a man poisoned right before your eyes. He's trapped in this idea and stupidity, anger and confusion and you just kinda know life is so much better - why are you doing this?

I don't know, I am babbling... its odd to say the least because I couldn't stand him. But after watching him struggle and speak... I just feel bad. Not because of the context... but because of whats behind it.

Master Chief

Master Chief

SF, you're a good man and I hear what you're saying.

Still, I'm going to enjoy taking Gates' money when GSP humbles the dummy. ;)

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

And don't get me wrong. I am still wanting him to lose badly.

Which he will, gates.

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

I feel for him(on occasion) for a couple simple reasons. I'm biased because he is one of my favourite fighters and he reminds me of my stoner brother in some ways. They both act like the world is against them when it clearly is not. Not to mention they are both a little too ignorant in the ways of the world and it turns people against them. So I feel for him, but I realize his own self destructive behavior is what puts him in bad situations. So I won't cry foul when he gets punished for his actions.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I will side with him though when it comes to the marijuana usage. There shouldn't be such stiff penalties for it, especially since some guys are getting away with steroid use. So what if he smokes a little weed?

Master Chief

Master Chief

Weigh-ins about to start and I have them set to record. Don't forget to spoiler tag it if anything goes down. 8)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

27:18

Well that escalated quickly.

Gates

Gates

Quote from: Master Chief on Mar 15, 2013, 02:17:28 PM
Still, I'm going to enjoy taking Gates' money when GSP humbles the dummy. ;)

Quote from: ScardyFox on Mar 15, 2013, 05:16:56 PM
I am still wanting him to lose badly.

Which he will, gates.

Hahaha, y'all are talking more shit than Diaz himself..! How's that saying go..? Counting eggs before they hatch and all that jazz...lulz...

Good luck, Chief... 8)

Spoiler
Gonna enjoy spending your chedda'..! :P
[close]

blood.

blood.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

GSP, GSP, GSP!!!

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: coolbreeze on Mar 17, 2013, 05:25:47 AM
GSP, GSP, GSP!!!

I was literally just about to post that  :D  The only thing I don't like about GSP is how he wins every single one of his fights, brings the guy to the ground and starts feeding him punches, its getting stale.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed