Recent posts

Alien: Romulus / Re: Why Alien: Romulus pits th...
Last post by Corporal Hicks - Today at 02:14:11 PM
One of the things I enjoyed about Covenant was finally having two androids of the same model sharing the screen together, and the prospect of seeing more copies of other models is one I'm quite excited about. It's just that nice little bit of world-building and continuity that I enjoy.
AvP Galaxy News / Re: What Is Canon & Should We ...
Last post by The Cruentus - Today at 01:55:19 PM
Quote from: Slutty Badger on Today at 01:36:25 PM
Quote from: The Cruentus on Today at 11:36:11 AMWell to my understanding its currently the films and Isolation, so there was some form of overarching canon. Not sure on the defiance comics anymore though but I don't have a problem with that really considering that they just decided to milk Isolation and Amanda for all its worth.

Defiance is Level 2, so it's currently canon.

Level 2?
Last post by Slutty Badger - Today at 01:36:25 PM
Quote from: The Cruentus on Today at 11:36:11 AMWell to my understanding its currently the films and Isolation, so there was some form of overarching canon. Not sure on the defiance comics anymore though but I don't have a problem with that really considering that they just decided to milk Isolation and Amanda for all its worth.

Defiance is Level 2, so it's currently canon.
Predator Films / Re: Dan Trachtenberg To Direct...
Last post by Wysps - Today at 01:07:01 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Today at 11:45:53 AMI'm 50/50 on the fact that he's directing it, but I am 100% excited about the project in itself.
I'm all for more Predator content, regardless of who it's coming from  :laugh: So long as it inspires more content and more fans.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Alex Cross
Last post by ace3g - Today at 12:41:35 PM
Last post by bobby brown - Today at 12:37:36 PM
I really liked the campfire tales metaphor. canon is personal.
Like and think about the things you like and leave the rest.
Recreational Area / Re: What made you unhappy toda...
Last post by Prez - Today at 12:09:47 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Yesterday at 09:16:06 PMReally sorry to hear, Prez. Glad you've got it sorted though.

Thanks Hicks. Much better day for both of us.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed