Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 745,316 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 04, 2014, 05:53:47 PM
https://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2014/02/04/Gallery-Books-and-343-Industries-Announce-Multi-Book-Fiction-Publishing-Program-For-Halo-Franchise.aspx

Changing everything up now. Dark Horse instead of Marvel, Gallery instead of Tor.

I look forward to a new one. Halo 4's MP just couldn't hold me - be nice to see a new game.

I'm enjoying the new Dark Horse series so far. It'll be interesting to see an on-going series and see how that goes.

I've got the last Karen Travis book to read too.

Sabby

Sabby

My computer died, and I've been without it for a week, and cant fix it for another week or so. So I dug out the 360 and hooked up the Razer Sabretooth I got for the PC. I've never tried it on xbox, and I havent touched a console in a long time. Im pretty much a PC gamer now.

So I'm replaying Reach, and my feelings are mixed... I still love Halo, and Reach especially, but the FOV is too narrow and the A.I. is worse then I remember. I'm getting a lil disoriented by the field of view, and thats never happened to me with a game before I had a gaming PC.

Enjoying myself though, but I think Halo would benefit from some more varied animations.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Nightlord on Feb 14, 2014, 06:48:03 AM
Quote"I think you may be ahead of yourself on Halo 5," Downes said.

"I wouldn't expect anything until 2015. What you can look forward to this year is an anniversary edition of Halo 2."
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/449670/halo-5-may-miss-2014-release-according-to-master-chief-voice-actor/

Well that's that anyway.

Well, I certainly won't complain about Halo 5 taking an extra year to come out (a three year gap doesn't bother me, as long as a higher quality product comes out of it).

I doubt I'll be getting H2A on release, though. Not really finding it worth it to get an XBO for a game I already have. Gonna feel strange not getting a Halo game, even if it is a remake, on release day (Spartan Assault doesn't count :P ).

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

"Halo 5: It's coming this year! First glimpse of a new world inside"

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

OT: "Titanfall, the world's most-wanted shooter." Trollololol  :laugh:

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Halo 2 Anniversary on the 360 would benefit me well- it would give me a year to save up for an xbox one. And hopefully, it will be of reduced price by then. One can hope, right?

Just to be able to play as Thel 'Vadam and murder some traitorous Jiralhanae again in super beautiful updated graphics would be brilliant.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

I cant wait till they remake Halo

Only then will it happen

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: RagingDragon on Feb 26, 2014, 07:43:49 AM

Only then will it happen
Oh boy do I have news for you.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Only then will it happen

LOL, it already happened!

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 26, 2014, 10:51:50 PM

Only then will it happen

LOL, it already happened!
Halo Anniversary

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Not that anyone expected otherwise, but 343i confirmed an E3 presence:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/28/halo-news-will-be-coming-at-e3-343-has-great-plan-in-place

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Halo 2 was what got me into the series originally. Can't wait for the Anniversary edition. Dem' better graphics... looking forward to it. Halo 5 can wait in my book. I won't get the Xbone unless 5 is exclusive. And even then I was hoping to wait for a custom Gears Xbone, since Black Tusk will be doing the next in the series. In either case, I will get an Xbone at some point. Just can't justify it right now.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm the same. I haven't gotten one yet but I intend to for Halo 5. It's been a bit too quiet on the Halo front lately. It was a shame 4's MP didn't keep me. I loved the SP but the MP was never able to grab me.

I might try again since all the DLC is out.

Has anyone tried Spartan Assault yet?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I've never been much of an online gamer, but I thought that 4's multiplayer was just as good as everything that came before it. I just never really had the time to get on and then my Live ran out. I will probably renew my Live for a couple months durning the summer... I still have some unfinished business with the Space Brothers on the Spartan Ops front :P

I'm also holding out for Halo 5 before I get an X-Box One. I'm dying to see where the story goes. Cannot wait for whatever news E3 has in store.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It was the map design. I didn't enjoy a single map out.

I never had a chance to finish Spartan Ops either. Only did Season 1.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed