Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 746,012 times)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

My preferred armor ability is without a doubt Promethean vision. Helps me get those camping sons of bitches. :laugh:

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

So am I the only one having trouble finding an armor setup that I like? No matter how I do it, I can't seem to enjoy the way I look in this game. I think it's the lack of a MK V helmet. I miss that MK V helmet....

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: KNIGHT on Dec 04, 2012, 02:11:10 AM
So am I the only one having trouble finding an armor setup that I like? No matter how I do it, I can't seem to enjoy the way I look in this game. I think it's the lack of a MK V helmet. I miss that MK V helmet....
Funny that, there's a part in the artbook where all the different armour types are lined up and there's a mark V design among them, it looks alot like the Halo Wars type just a shame it never got ingame.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Me a bit. For helmets I used Mark V in 3 and Operator in Reach, but I don't think either are in this game, unfortunately...

Quote from: Nightlord on Dec 04, 2012, 02:29:51 AM
Funny that, there's a part in the artbook where all the different armour types are lined up and there's a mark V design among them, it looks alot like the Halo Wars type just a shame it never got ingame.

Wars was Mark IV, not V ;)

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 04, 2012, 02:54:20 AM
Quote from: Nightlord on Dec 04, 2012, 02:29:51 AM

Wars was Mark IV, not V ;)
Touche, but Reach tell us V is just IV with shields  ;)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

(;))

Prime113

Prime113

Well, probably done with War Games for awhile, unless we get a crew together. Assists and deaths are only fun for so long.

KNIGHT

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Anyone busy tomorrow night? I might do some matches if anyone else is not busy?

KNIGHT

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

That caught me by surprise; I love how they did it in-game with custom animations and fully voiced over.

Spoiler
And goddammit Cortana is hot.
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: KNIGHT on Dec 08, 2012, 02:42:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szd-E_j1feM#

That's great! :D

Also, the Samuel L. Jackson part makes me almost wish I was watching the VGAs.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I really need to get caught up on Spartan Ops. Haven't touched it since the second week.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed