Author
Halo (Read 745,766 times)

Nightlord

Nightlord

The new Spops episode is actually
Spoiler
really good
[close]
and finally Jul showed up after his no show in campaign, loved Halsey's attitude to the IV's as well really showed them that as good as they are they will never be on par with the II's.

The missions themselves are the best yet, except for complex, such a bad map that it actually spawned me into a wall in one playthrough and I couldn't do anything 'cept watch my team kill everything.
The Ragnarok missions are f**king badass so many hunters and covies, it was like a mini war.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

The moment i saw Jul I got a massive boner.

He may honestly be my favorite character in the Halo universe. Not sure why, but I just love him. Hope he shows up more in the later spartan ops and maybe even Halo 5.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

...Dammit, I really need to get to reading Glasslands.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 20, 2012, 01:16:18 AM
...Dammit, I really need to get to reading Glasslands.

Same...I've barely been reading a chapter a week, if even that much.

Prime113

Prime113

Does anybody else have the tendency to do really good, then really crappy, then a few average games, a great game, then an awful game?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Sometimes, but I usually blame the losses on teammates... seeing as I'm usually leading the with 17-19 or so kills average, whereas the guy beneath me has 7-8. Disappointing, really throws off the win/loss ratio.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I found I started out absolutely terrible, but it didn't take long for me to get into the groove again. Now, I'm usually leading my team.

I've come a long way in a weekend. :laugh:

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 20, 2012, 06:08:37 AM
Sometimes, but I usually blame the losses on teammates... seeing as I'm usually leading the with 17-19 or so kills average, whereas the guy beneath me has 7-8. Disappointing, really throws off the win/loss ratio.

Pretty much, Can't say how many times I;ve placed in the top 3 only to have lost miserably. Once I think I got 30 something kills and we ended up losing.

Prime113

Prime113

Well, sometimes when I do terrible I'm still first or second, but, like the last game I played tonight, I was in first with 10 kills and 22 deaths... :(

Also, you two, we need to get something going soon. I miss you guys!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I started off pretty terrible, but lately I've been leading my team in a good chunk of the games I play, and never come less than third in ragecide. I still die a lot, but whatever works works :P

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 20, 2012, 11:44:40 AM
I started off pretty terrible, but lately I've been leading my team in a good chunk of the games I play, and never come less than third in ragecide. I still die a lot, but whatever works works :P

Sounds we're about the same.

Although once, I just got into the zone; I was unstoppable. Wound up with a Running Riot. Only thing that cut me short was the match ending.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

I only have one problem. When I'm playing Reach on multiplayer, the modifications made never work for me. Are they like, locked for some reason? It pisses me off because I can never play capture the flag or zombies with my dad...I only end up playing with myself (controlling two controllers at the same time is not fun)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Nov 20, 2012, 07:11:26 PMI only end up playing with myself...

Story of your life.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Nov 20, 2012, 07:11:26 PM
I only have one problem. When I'm playing Reach on multiplayer, the modifications made never work for me. Are they like, locked for some reason? It pisses me off because I can never play capture the flag or zombies with my dad...I only end up playing with myself (controlling two controllers at the same time is not fun)

What do you mean by modifications? Like, altered gameplay settings?

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Prime113 on Nov 20, 2012, 05:40:21 AM
Does anybody else have the tendency to do really good, then really crappy, then a few average games, a great game, then an awful game?

Yep. Mostly its because my teammates are s**t and the enemies stay in the back with DMRs. Thank God for Promethean vision.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed