Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 745,906 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Aug 16, 2011, 09:37:57 PM
That trailer looked real messy and fan made. :-\

Yeah, the trailer sucked. No music, "Game Over" right in the middle...the stuff in the trailer is real and looks great, but the trailer sucks. Its probably leaked, I'm thinking. Don't think 343i uploaded it.

Aeus

Aeus

I dunno why they've added stuff to the map. It was pretty much perfect as it was.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Well, it would need a bit more to be played on Reach, I think, with all the new gameplay mechanics.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 16, 2011, 07:48:26 PMThey said a while ago that pre-orders come with a special skull (Grunt Funeral) and Master Chief avatar armor.

Are they mere aesthetics or do they actually add to the game?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 17, 2011, 02:34:59 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 16, 2011, 07:48:26 PMThey said a while ago that pre-orders come with a special skull (Grunt Funeral) and Master Chief avatar armor.

Are they mere aesthetics or do they actually add to the game?

The Skull make Grunts explode like grenades when killed (see the video I put up a few posts ago), and the armor is simply for your XBox Live Avatar. I'm not too interested in the armor, sine I use my ODST armor, but the skull looks great.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Master Chief avatar armour...MMMM!

x-M-x

x-M-x

Might have to get a new Xbox again just for this lol,

Nice to see HALO 1 remade !

And HALO 4 on the way, anyone got any idea's what the story might be about for HALO 4?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Aeus on Aug 16, 2011, 10:03:10 PM
I dunno why they've added stuff to the map. It was pretty much perfect as it was.
I pooped in my hat at wore it when I saw that lift.

>:|

Nightmare Asylum

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

That Guilty Spark thing was awesome. Awesome.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Yep, definitely. And every level is going to have one. Those are the (amazing) new terminals.

Remonster

Remonster

Wow looking great.

So the halo festival thing is next week, any chance of seeing more of Halo 4?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I'm thinking primarily CEA, with a few hints of some Halo 4 stuff. I'm hoping they save the big Halo 4 announcements until after CEA, though.

King Rathalos

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 18, 2011, 07:58:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atwEYcP_h8I#ws

:o
The way Guilty Spark talks about the Chief being away for far too long makes me think that timetravel or flashbacks in Halo 4 are definitely a possibility.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed