660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 465,322 times)

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

QuoteI agree too , but in this scene the thing that disturb me  isn't the fact an alien killed a Pred, but it's the fact that "they" had to make the Pred's helmets vulnerable to alien inner tong in order to make the xeno win.
I mean why "they" didn't manage to make a xeno kill a real (Stan Winston) Pred, with a good choreography it's not so hard to do.

Amen to that man!

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

In my humble opinion ,the easiest way to make xeno win (in a movie)  against a regular Stan winston Predator is to overcrowd the Pred.

simple, effective and impressing at the same time  8)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Tangakkai on Jun 17, 2010, 11:27:29 PM
Sadly, the only well choreographed fight in AvP history.
I partly agree.
The Queen fight is not bad at all (despite Doom calling it a race lol) :)

The PredBen

The PredBen

The Queen fight was horrible.

It had a Queen Alien fighting Lex. The Predator did a little spin with the spear which was retarded. Overall the fact that Lex defeated the Alien shows that AVP isn't far behind its little brother.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

The Queen would've torn the Girl to pieces if it wasn't for the awesome ninja spin the Predator performed to use its spear. Plus the Shuriken at the beginning.

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 18, 2010, 01:13:59 PM
The Queen would've torn the Girl to pieces if it wasn't for the awesome ninja spin the Predator performed to use its spear. Plus the Shuriken at the beginning.

The worst thing about this battle is the fact the others predators let the young unblooded (or blooded) fight alone against a Queen.

Damn they are mindless fags , it's a young hunter with no experience (a fight against an Alien Queen isn't  a part of the ritual )  they don't even helped him. 
If Scar would have beat the Queen  i'm sure he would next have punch the face of the Elder Pred and say "you f***cking  bastard, it's only now you show yourself.... I'm the boss now get out of my sight you old piece of shit"

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

Quote from: FUZION PREDATOR on Jun 18, 2010, 01:42:05 PM
"you f***cking  bastard, it's only now you show yourself.... I'm the boss now get out of my sight you old piece of shit"
Epic! ;D ;D ;D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

The Predators don't help him because they wanted to see if the Predator could have fought the Queen on his own.
If he would have done so, I'm sure he would become someone important in that clan.

Quote from: Anto of the Sand on Jun 18, 2010, 01:44:05 PM
"you f***cking  bastard, it's only now you show yourself.... I'm the boss now get out of my sight you old piece of shit"
Epic! ;D ;D ;D
Seconded.

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 18, 2010, 01:46:00 PM
The Predators don't help him because they wanted to see if the Predator could have fought the Queen on his own.
If he would have done so, I'm sure he would become someone important in that clan.

Quote from: Anto of the Sand on Jun 18, 2010, 01:44:05 PM
Epic! ;D ;D ;D
Seconded.

if they  really wanted to see if a young unblooded Pred would  be able to  deal with an Alien Queen

Well i would say that:
They are part of  the most optimistic Pred clan in the universe (given the fact the helmets of their clan don't even stop an alien inner tong , so the armor of scar would probably be useless to every Queen attacks)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

They are as reckless as the P2 ones were IMHO.

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 18, 2010, 02:11:06 PM

What does that mean( i'm from france so i don't understand every expression)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

IMHO means In My Humble Opinion.
It's weird 'cause usually I am the one asking for shortenings. ;D

The PredBen

The PredBen

Lex defeated the Queen.

The Predator's flip was the dumbest looking thing in either AVP film. Epic Failure.

The Predators little wristblades , spear and shuriken didn't slow down the Queen. And for the record Lex saved Scar three times and he only saved her once.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

For the record they both chained the Queen to that... that Water contain thing lol.
Quote from: The PredBen on Jun 18, 2010, 02:27:11 PM
The Predator's flip was the dumbest looking thing in either AVP film. Epic Failure.
Whole AvPR comes before than that. And it was epic if you ask me.

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 18, 2010, 02:11:06 PM

It's got nothing to do with reckless:

Honour comes before help, if the other Preds would have interfered with the Harrigan vs Pussyface /Scar vs Queen fight, Pface/Scar would have been dishonoured and therefore unworthy of the clan. It's as simple as that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed