Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 465,364 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Oi, don't double post please.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: predatorfan46 on Feb 06, 2010, 10:34:49 PM
hey vulhala im pretty new to this forum and online stuff altogether and i was wondering how to get an avatar on my profile can u help

Yes mate.

Profile > Modify Profile > Forum Profile > Select "Specify Avatar by URL" and then enter the URL of the pic you want to use, hit "Save" at the bottom, and you're good to go mate.

Adey

Adey

Quote from: Vulhala on Feb 07, 2010, 01:57:01 AM
Quote from: predatorfan46 on Feb 06, 2010, 10:34:49 PM
hey vulhala im pretty new to this forum and online stuff altogether and i was wondering how to get an avatar on my profile can u help

Yes mate.

Profile > Modify Profile > Forum Profile > Select "Specify Avatar by URL" and then enter the URL of the pic you want to use, hit "Save" at the bottom, and you're good to go mate.
thanx

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: predatorfan46 on Feb 06, 2010, 10:20:25 PM
whats wrong wiv my user name?

Nothing wrong!  ;D
Simply - it shows very clearly your preferences.

Matther321

Matther321

I pick predator because well think about it the predator clans are similar to human countries because they wage war, they make weapons, and they are big so i think that predators are like humans

superdeathpredator

superdeathpredator

My choice is predator because i like the design and weapons of the predators to the aliens. But aliens are still really awesome creatures.

Navaha

Navaha

Xenomorphs. Far more unique design in my opinion, and a fairly unique life cycle and set of abilities. Nothing wrong with Predators, it's just that most Sci-Fi settings give aliens energy weaponry and advanced technology, so it just seems a bit old to me.

Not to mention that Predators are ugly (and not in a good way) when demasked. :P

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

QuoteNot to mention that Predators are ugly (and not in a good way) when demasked. :P

Noo, they are real cuties like that :D :D If not... they still look good imo without mask ;D ;D

Master Chief

Master Chief

Their momma think they handsome!

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Master Chief on Feb 11, 2010, 05:36:22 PM

'cause they are...
Just some of you can't see that.  ;)

I shouldn't go on... 

Master Chief

Master Chief

Their regal profile is something that even I'm envious of.

theyde

theyde

Quote from: keylight-di on Feb 11, 2010, 05:40:38 PM
Quote from: Master Chief on Feb 11, 2010, 05:36:22 PM

'cause they are...
Just some of you can't see that.  ;)

I shouldn't go on...

Sharing the same opinion ^^ :D :D :D I think they have a sort of charm.. but I also think that the aliens are cute too  ;D ;D (and hugableeeeeeeeeeeee)

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Master Chief on Feb 11, 2010, 07:50:43 PM
Their regal profile is something that even I'm envious of.

Profile?
Not only...
Swift and deadly, so full of grace, fighting they dance with death... How is it possible,that creature so tall, so big and heavy has so big charm, and simply beauty... Impossible full of dangerous beauty. Not like sunny landscape, but like heavy storm. The highest excellence.
Yea, it's fan's words...  ;)
Xenos are sexy in this same way. With its eternal smile, long, careful fingers and bodies so delicate, so impossible complicated and simple in this same time. So full of grace. Crawling on the walls, they crept along the nerves, conducting dreams and the worst nightmares.
Both creatures are the embodiment of dreams about the highest perfection. How can you not see their beauty. Perfection is always beautiful. Especially if it's so deadly.

I hope I don't break any rule... You started this subject...  ;)

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

QuoteHow is it possible,that creature so tall, so big and heavy has so big charm, and simply beauty... Impossible full of dangerous beauty.
Hey i'm big and tall and have charm!!! I'm just like that!!!!  :D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Sure... if by charm you mean boorish obnoxiousness and ignorance. ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed