Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 465,404 times)

Chris P

Chris P

yeah, I agree.

Undeadite

Undeadite

Wow, aliens are the minority around here. Well, Im a xenofan for their terrifying looks and their ability to rain doom onto unsuspecting civilizations. Predators are cool too, but they train to be bad ass when aliens are born with it.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: pure blood alien on Jun 10, 2008, 08:17:41 AM
ALIENS BECAUSE THEY ARE SO MUCH BETTER THEY HAVE THERE CLAWS, TOUNG, TAIL AND ACID FOR BLOOD PREDITOR ONLY HAS THERE TECHNOLIGY WITH OUT IT THEY WILL BE RUBBISH

What if the aliens didn't have their claws, inner jaw, tail and acid blood, what would that make them? 

And can you please stop typing in CAPS, you're hurting my ears.

Undeadite

Undeadite

I think they would be something between a large beetle and a rabid pitbull lol.

Reborn

Reborn

They'll always have there fists and legs.... And their stealth and intelligence. They are about as intelligent as the utahraptor....

Undeadite

Undeadite

But do we know how intelligent the utahraptor is? I mean, are they like the jurassic park 3 raptors that set traps, or are they like the raptor island raptors that look terrible and run around in circles?

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Undeadite on Jun 10, 2008, 03:31:19 PM
I think they would be something between a large beetle and a rabid pitbull lol.

Well one things for sure, they wouldn't be the great serpents they are today...(haha, I called them serpents) ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Undeadite on Jun 10, 2008, 04:50:09 PM
But do we know how intelligent the utahraptor is? I mean, are they like the jurassic park 3 raptors that set traps, or are they like the raptor island raptors that look terrible and run around in circles?

They're intelligent enough to hunt their respective prey, period.

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 10, 2008, 05:14:35 PM
Quote from: Undeadite on Jun 10, 2008, 04:50:09 PM

They're intelligent enough to hunt their respective prey, period.

That is right.

Undeadite

Undeadite

True, I'm glad we don't have to ellude predators or hunt for our food. Something tells me that a lot of people would starve out of stupidity.  ;)

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Undeadite on Jun 10, 2008, 09:15:27 PM
True, I'm glad we don't have to ellude predators or hunt for our food. Something tells me that a lot of people would starve out of stupidity.  ;)

Ya got that right!  We are dumb!  At least when it comes to hiding from an evil Alien race which rips us in little tiny pieces for "fun".  So, yeah you could say that. 8)

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

Quote from: Storyteller on Jun 10, 2008, 04:21:32 PM
They'll always have there fists and legs.... And their stealth and intelligence. They are about as intelligent as the utahraptor....

Exactly how can you determine that? Paleontogists don't know how intelligent the Utah Raptor was, all the have is speculation based on brain size, etc. You can't compair an extinct animal that we hardly know anything about, to fictional creature that isn't like anything on Earth. I mean you can if you want to but you won't be able to draw any conclusions.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Flaming Firefox on Jun 11, 2008, 03:17:52 AM

Exactly how can you determine that? Paleontogists don't know how intelligent the Utah Raptor was, all the have is speculation based on brain size, etc. You can't compair an extinct animal that we hardly know anything about, to fictional creature that isn't like anything on Earth. I mean you can if you want to but you won't be able to draw any conclusions.

Like I said, Utahraptor was brainy by dinosaur standards. It was smarter than they prey it was going after. Aliens I'm certain are more intelligent.

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 11, 2008, 03:26:08 AM

Like I said, Utahraptor was brainy by dinosaur standards. It was smarter than they prey it was going after. Aliens I'm certain are more intelligent.

I had always heard the troodon was smart. So I looked it up and it is considered the smartest dinosaur again because the brain to body size. T-Rex had the biggest brain, but what's sad is it is about the size of a humans.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Flaming Firefox on Jun 11, 2008, 03:30:46 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 11, 2008, 03:26:08 AM

I had always heard the troodon was smart. So I looked it up and it is considered the smartest dinosaur again because the brain to body size. T-Rex had the biggest brain, but what's sad is it is about the size of a humans.

Troodon was the smartest dinosaur to evolve yes. But again, like all dinosaurs, perspective must be kept like I already said.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed