660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 465,459 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

f**k me, I thought you said Danny Glover :P my bad.

Snowdog

Snowdog

As much as i love the predator i have to say alien  ::)

Master Chief

DarkMajesty

DarkMajesty

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on May 07, 2011, 03:32:09 AM
Quote from: Pn2501 on May 06, 2011, 09:17:24 AM

http://acreativeuniverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/heyyoshimi.com-post-575307028.jpg

come on this guys is cute as shit.

That one looks like it burst from Danny Devito.
Hehe, it does  :laugh:

I prefer the Alien over the predator.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 07, 2011, 03:45:38 AM
Why? COZ IT'S BLACK?!?!!!

LOL Damn brotha outta nowhere!

Quote from: Pn2501 on May 07, 2011, 04:58:26 AM
Didn't know Danny devito was black, it's probably because it's a midget.

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 07, 2011, 01:37:17 PM
f**k me, I thought you said Danny Glover :P my bad.
No worries bro.  :laugh:

DarkMajesty

bleau

bleau

I love the Predator. I think it is bad ass to have Intergalactic Alien Hunters that are 7 to 8 feet tall, fast, agile, and wielding an arsenal of the most violent and twisted weapons I have ever seen. Although I would like to see them use their plasma caster a little less in future installments. Really love the Net Gun, Wrist Blades, Spear. The most brutal death by Predator I would say is spine rip. Predators I think are also stronger than Aliens, how much stronger I can't say. Back onto Predator. I also wander what other Things they hunt besides us. They go to different planets and hunt deadly and challenging things for the thrill or sport. The mentality of the Predator's must be crazy to do this.

I would say Predator and Predator 2 are my favorite Predator movies, Predators was Ok, some parts and aspects I liked. I also liked the Predators in AVP some what. I do like all the Aliens though, but if I had to pick one or the other it is definitely Predator. I think the Predator Series has a lot of potential as far as films go to. :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: bleau on May 19, 2011, 04:08:47 AM
I also wander what other Things they hunt besides us. They go to different planets and hunt deadly and challenging things for the thrill or sport. The mentality of the Predator's must be crazy to do this.

If the skulls in P2 were any indication, I'd say it's vicious animals with big honkin' teeth. And Aliens.

Space_Dementia

Space_Dementia

I really had to think for this one, because I love them both...

I chose Predator.

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Used to be a big Predator fan in early 90's when Predator 2 came out on VHS. I just loved the design of it (sans mask, never liked its masks, other than Anytime's) and Batman vs Predator was badass. Then I saw Alien 3 and Predator just wasnt cool since then. I mean, I still enjoy the hec of the first 2 movies and its villains, but the character as a standalone creature just doesnt do it for me. Its too man-like, its basically an ugly ancient hunter, nothing different than human hunters from the past. Two legs, two arms, same muscles, human posture, clothing (and human-like too with sandals and nets) etc, its not believable. Alien on the other hand is a walking work of art and pure , instinct driven creature of nature, with the most original design ever, a penis shaped head, robot/skeleton symbiosis, no eyes etc

Ghostface

Ghostface

I switch between the two in waves. Right now, definitely alien.

Masseffect Freak

Masseffect Freak

I find myself agreeing with ghostface.

I tend to switch between the two, I guess I'm a whore.  :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Predator all the way. So manly.

SM

SM

JP9667

JP9667

I remember this forum since December.  ::) for me this would be aliens. Because they have the coolest design and can kill with efficiency. Not to mention theryre blood is acid which complicates things for the ppl trying to kill it. Theryre also really cool because they can naturally go into stealth mode and kill with awesomeness.I do like predators but i always looked at it like it is a bag of highlighters due to it's blood being neon green.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed