PlayStation Network Outage

Started by Ratchetcomand, Apr 22, 2011, 12:31:32 PM

Author
PlayStation Network Outage (Read 22,711 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110411/tc_afp/usjapanitinternetvideogamescrimesony

Look at the bottom of the article. I was not sure if this has been posted or not?

Nope

I just want my PSN back online.  :'(

King Rathalos

Quote from: Shobidoo on Apr 22, 2011, 06:04:21 PM
THIS.

I've been wanting to play RE 5 but I don't want to play single player.

RazorSlash

I find it sad that I've seen a few 360 Fanboys saying we deserved this for "stealing 360 exclusives"...

...I wish I was joking

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: RazorSlash on Apr 22, 2011, 06:39:10 PM
I find it sad that I've seen a few 360 Fanboys saying we deserved this for "stealing 360 exclusives"...

...I wish I was joking

I love 360, don't really like PS3, but...what? This is stupid, to say the least.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The PS3 has enough exclusives since the MK9 has Kratos, Deadspace 2 has a new extar mode IIRC, Batman: AA has the joker you can play as.

The PS3 other great game exclusives like Killzone 2 & 3, Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice, MGS4, Demon Souls, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Heavy Rain, MotorStorm, inFamous, Disgaea 4, Resistance series, Yakuza 3 & 4, God of War 3, White Knight Chronicles, LittleBigPlanet, and the Uncharted series.

The 360 has none of those games, and 360 users should stop bitching.

Vulhala

I'm not surprised they cut him a deal. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Hotz is now on a $100,000 salary as a security consultant for Sony. If you can't beat them, hire them.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

At least people's credit card info is okay.

MrLee

Quote from: Shobidoo on Apr 22, 2011, 06:04:21 PM
did the hackers shut down ps3 online then?

douches. Attack the company, not the public. Im all for them pirating n stopping those bastards over charging us for games....but i dont see why millions of people shouldnt be able to play a game online just because of that!

Nope

Sony hasnt confirmed that it was the hackers that shut down the Playstation Network. When i try to log in, it says its down for matinance.

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: RazorSlash on Apr 22, 2011, 06:39:10 PM

...I wish I was joking

The joke will be on them if something happen on Xbox Live.

RazorSlash

It wasn't Anonymous that shut it down.
It was a blackout, its going under maintenance now. Should be up by Monday.

King Rathalos

Quote from: RazorSlash on Apr 22, 2011, 09:30:53 PM
It wasn't Anonymous that shut it down.
It was a blackout, its going under maintenance now. Should be up by Monday.

And I had a 3 day weekend, I'm gonna have to call some friends to hangout with since I had nothing planned for the weekend...shit.

x-M-x

Hackers are like 'terrorists' Sony WILL NOT cut a deal with scum like them... and these 'hackers' have messed with a multi million yen corporation.. so if Sony make a deal with the enemy it just shows how weak the company is...  they need to fight and sue someones ass.

come on sony !

Vulhala

Quote from: x-M-x on Apr 22, 2011, 10:47:12 PM
Hackers are like 'terrorists' Sony WILL NOT cut a deal with scum like them...

Dude read the link in the first post. They already did.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed