Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 966,068 times)

Vakarian

Vakarian

Yeah. Ever since I broke 100K though, I don't really care about achievements anymore.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm only into achievements if it's something I really like Minecraft and if it doesn't have too much DLC. You'll see games I've played with tons of missing achievements because it's all DLC stuff I never bought.

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

I've never been into achievement hunting. I just find it becomes a choir and not fun.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: TheLoneSpoon on Jul 24, 2014, 12:18:12 PM
I've never been into achievement hunting. I just find it becomes a choir and not fun.

Always annoying when achievements blast you with heavenly serenades. 

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Depends on the achievement. If you're going after Mile High Club in CoD 4, yes.

WinterActual

WinterActual

MHC is pretty easy. I did it for 30 mins  :laugh: Basically rush with the MP5 until it runs dry, then switch to the M9, never hesitate to reload, headshots only (1-2 rounds per enemy), don't stop, use your flashbangs, piece of cake  :) World at War on Veteran achievement was waaaay harder, imo.

Nightlord

Nightlord

I tried to get MHC so many times. The one time I made it to the hostage with 4 seconds left, I shot the hostage by accident.

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jul 24, 2014, 01:42:39 PM

Always annoying when achievements blast you with heavenly serenades.

you console doesn't play songs from the heavens when you get an achievement?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Naw, just when I login. 

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Silent Hill 4: The Room

I only have one level to go before the final boss.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

DESTINY

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 24, 2014, 08:16:34 PM
MHC is pretty easy. I did it for 30 mins  :laugh: Basically rush with the MP5 until it runs dry, then switch to the M9, never hesitate to reload, headshots only (1-2 rounds per enemy), don't stop, use your flashbangs, piece of cake  :) World at War on Veteran achievement was waaaay harder, imo.

Not when I have flashbangs going off everywhere and the AI is suddenly Green Arrow clones.

Quote from: Nightlord on Jul 24, 2014, 08:21:27 PM
I tried to get MHC so many times. The one time I made it to the hostage with 4 seconds left, I shot the hostage by accident.

This is exactly what happened to me. I was too eager and pulled the trigger too early. I couldn't tell you how heartbroken I was.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Pokemon Y

Picked this up again after a leave of two months and just losing interest while playing other games, but now I'm back, and it's time to do some shit. ;D

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Dark Souls 2 dlc.

This dlc is amazing.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

You shoot the MHC final terrorist in the leg and then in the head to get the achievement. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed