Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 965,848 times)

m41guy

m41guy

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Feb 13, 2013, 07:57:39 PM
I'm playing Skyrim. Yes, you read that right...SKY-MAHDAFAHKIN-RIM!!!

Don't you mean "SKY-MAHDOVAKIIN-RIM!!" ?  :laugh:

Been playing some BF3 and Far Cry 3.  I figured I paid for Premium I should play it lol.  Also just getting back into the storyline of Far Cry 3.  Picked up A:CM last night so I may start that this weekend too.   

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Going through BioShock 2 again. Wonderful followup to the original. I can't believe I heard so many bad things about it when it first came out; in many ways, I'd say it's better than the first. In others, less so. But the summation is still one stellar game.

Keg

Keg

Gameplay wise its actually better. They didnt change much but the tweaks they did make, made it much better. Being able to use plasmids simultaneously with weapons was a nice touch and also being able to mix plasmids to create new effects such as setting a tornado trap on fire to add extra damage.

I loved the story as well and the various endings were superb and some of them quite heartwarming, yet sad. I'd still love to see another Bioshock game set in Rapture. Its an excellent world and I'd love a third game to chronicle the final demise of the city and include much more underwater segments, perhaps even with combat.

If you havent played the story DLC from Bioshock 2 I'd recommend that too. Its a decent size for a DLC, if you take it slow and search out everything it has to offer (i always do when playing Bioshock anyway) it last a good few hours and in true Bioshock style theres a sad twist at the end as well.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Gonna go play more SWTOR...UNF!

Terx2

Terx2

Back and forward between skyrim and ACM.

WinterActual

WinterActual

I just found out that I am into the Sim City closed beta but its a bit late, I have about 6 hours to try it out before the test time runs out  :laugh: Man I cant wait for this game!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Just beat Whitney in Pokemon SoulSilver. I need to get something off my chest: I HATE HER F**KING MILTANK. Cheap f**king bitch.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Aliens Colonial Marines

Dat screen tearing.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Crysis 3 pre-loaded...can't wait till Tuesday 8)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

God of War: Ghost of Sparta

Far Cry 3

Mass Effect

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

ACM.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Played some SWTOR with Veps, just getting rid of some of those Heroic missions out of the way. Next time I'm hoping to do a flashpoint mission with him.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 18, 2013, 12:54:12 PM
Played some SWTOR with Veps, just getting rid of some of those Heroic missions out of the way. Next time I'm hoping to do a flashpoint mission with him.

yeeeahh man,gonna tear it up. I tried taking a screenshot of your character floating in the air last night but didnt capture it Zcry.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vepariga on Feb 19, 2013, 06:24:34 AM

yeeeahh man,gonna tear it up. I tried taking a screenshot of your character floating in the air last night but didnt capture it Zcry.

Oh yeah lol. Damn sucks that the pic didn't work out. Currently just messing about doing mission against level 20-somethings...thought it would be harder, but I'm freaking going through them like a knife on butter. Already got a flashpoint mission for it. You up for it tomorrow night?

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 19, 2013, 06:26:11 AM
Quote from: Vepariga on Feb 19, 2013, 06:24:34 AM

Oh yeah lol. Damn sucks that the pic didn't work out. Currently just messing about doing mission against level 20-somethings...thought it would be harder, but I'm freaking going through them like a knife on butter. Already got a flashpoint mission for it. You up for it tomorrow night?

Yeah I'll be up for it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed