Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 965,718 times)

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Dead space 2 , going on my 3rd playthrough. Also the crysis 2 mp demo, extremely fun once you get the hang of the controls. Cant wait for the full game in march.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Oblivion, picked it up on Saturday because my friend said it was good, it was only £8 so I had nothing to lose, and I really like it. :)

Lie

Lie

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Only because I played Sims 3 for a whole day got bare far and WOMAN!!! >:( Turns off the PS3 before I could save.  :'(

Nope

Nope

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jan 31, 2011, 04:23:55 PM
Oblivion, picked it up on Saturday because my friend said it was good, it was only £8 so I had nothing to lose, and I really like it. :)
Told ya so.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Killzone 2

Killzone 1 sucked but this..is actually good. My brain doesn't understand.

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Closed Beta Rift. MMORPG like WoW but better, much better. The games released in a month or so.

Nope

Nope

Moar garrys mod.

Huol

Huol

Time to purge some heresy in the name of the emprah

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Oi. >:(

Huol

Huol

sorry cant hear you purgan heresy

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, just got past the part with the giant warthogs, I'm heading up to death mountain now :)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

So, I was on my quest to find something for the Grey Prince from the arena. I travelled to Kvatch, not knowing it was a main story issue. Someone ran from me when I wanted to talk to him, so  I threw fire at the guy. I waited around for a while, to see if anything actually chased them. I went into an Inn a few days later after walking toward the ruins of the town to get the stuff for the Grey Prince.
I walked into the Inn and inside was a guard, he told me to forfeit my 'stolen goods' even though I had stolen nothing. The guard proceeded to chase me because I resisted arrest due to not having stolen goods. I did, however, set some guy's ass on fire but y'know. :P So I got chased by the guard, and as I passed a horse I stole the horse, the guard, despite being attacked by a Wolf, still chased me.
I finally made it to my destination, found the stuff for the Prince and the guard was gone. So I walked from that place all they way back to the Imperial City with Helljoint infecting me, and what do I see? The same f**king Guard was waiting for me. I accepted my fate and paid the 853 gold I owed him.

This game is f**king awesome.  :D

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Feb 02, 2011, 06:48:30 PM
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

So, I was on my quest to find something for the Grey Prince from the arena. I travelled to Kvatch, not knowing it was a main story issue. Someone ran from me when I wanted to talk to him, so  I threw fire at the guy. I waited around for a while, to see if anything actually chased them. I went into an Inn a few days later after walking toward the ruins of the town to get the stuff for the Grey Prince.
I walked into the Inn and inside was a guard, he told me to forfeit my 'stolen goods' even though I had stolen nothing. The guard proceeded to chase me because I resisted arrest due to not having stolen goods. I did, however, set some guy's ass on fire but y'know. :P So I got chased by the guard, and as I passed a horse I stole the horse, the guard, despite being attacked by a Wolf, still chased me.
I finally made it to my destination, found the stuff for the Prince, walked from that place all they way back to the Imperial City with Helljoint infecting me, and what do I see? The same f**king Guard was waiting for me. I accepted my fate and paid the 853 gold I owed him.

This game is f**king awesome.  :D

You are one of us now.

Nope

Nope

A normal day in Cyrodill.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Shobidoo on Feb 02, 2011, 06:53:35 PM
A normal day in Cyrodill.

Yep. Nothing out of the ordinary.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed