Recent posts

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Today at 12:59:20 PMProbably the Filmarena Alien 40th Anniversary 4K Steelbook ... and the Alien Covenant 2017 Filmarena Blu-ray Steelbook.

I missed my chance to get that Alien one but it looks really nice! I prefer the HMV exclusive steelbook of Covenant.
Probably the Filmarena Alien 40th Anniversary 4K Steelbook, and the Prometheus 2012 Blu-ray Steelbook, and the Alien Covenant 2017 Filmarena Blu-ray Steelbook.

All the Aliens/³/Resurrection ones have missed the mark for me.
Recreational Area / Re: What made you happy today?
Last post by BlueMarsalis79 - Today at 12:51:36 PM
Alien Films / Re: Alien returning to theater...
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 12:29:41 PM
Really nervous about all these reports of screenings without the interview, given that a core part of the marketing for the rerelease was built around that. :-\ Hope it's straightened out for my showing today.

And hopefully it makes its way online very soon.
Alien Films / Re: Alien returning to theater...
Last post by Darwinsgirl - Today at 12:12:21 PM
Posted my response to seeing it yesterday by mistake under Happy ALIEN Day.   ::)

Loved it. Sadly there was no Ridley/Fede interview just the preview of Romulus.
I need more of this!
Saw it last night. So enjoyed it. 8)

I don't think there were 12 people in the theatre.

I had read earlier this week on here about the "Company" being the only way the corporation was referred to in ALIEN. But Weylan Yutani is printed on a monitor in the film.

I saw it last night. ;D  It's on the lower part of a monitor when Ripley says "turbulence" in the landing sequence.(I looked this morning it is visible on the Blu ray)

I think this is my 4th time seeing ALIEN on the big screen. One of the things that stands out to me every time is the sound. There is an engine sound that is like a heart beat during certain sequences. I spoke to a couple of people on the way out. It was their first time seeing it on the big screen. Of course they loved it with many praises of the film.

* * * * *  experience.   
Alien Films / Re: Alien3 Legacy Cut
Last post by SM - Today at 11:22:25 AM
Yeah.
Do you have a favourite Alien/Predator steelbook on your shelf?

Mine is Isolation.

Alien Films / Re: Alien3 Legacy Cut
Last post by Kradan - Today at 10:55:40 AM
It still doesn't quite blend in with the rest of the footage
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed