Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 838,920 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Spider Man 3 (2007)

Yeeeah ... that wasn't ... very good

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Dec 24, 2021, 03:42:47 PMOliver Reed was really firing on all cylinders.

I think my favourite scene in the whole film is him telling Maximus about his time as a gladiator. The music, the dialogue and the acting in that are all just spectacular.

Die Hard

Semi-traditional Christmas watch. Johnson and Johnson are rapidly becoming my favourite characters in this.

"I'm Agent Johnson, this is Special Agent Johnson.... No relation."

"Yeeee-haw! Just like f**kin' Saigon, eh, Slick?"
"I was in junior high, dickhead!"

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Die Hard 2: Die Harder

"Nah, I'm crawling through a f**kin' tin can!" :laugh:

Not as good as the first movie, but still fun.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Folk horror via Midsommar  8)

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Santa Claus The Movie (1985)

My favourite Christmas film since I was a child.  Watch it every year  :D ;D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Free Fire

"I'm from Eefrika, Eefrika isn't for pussies."

Prez

Prez

Don't Look up
Batsh*t crazy at times - very strong cast and cameos keep it interesting. That said I really wanted just to see the
Spoiler
comet hit and visually it was impressive
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Ravenous (1999)

The score could get a bit too silly at times, but otherwise this is pretty enjoyable. Robert Carlyle steals the whole show.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Don't Look Up

A really weird mix of funny and depressing. Too heavy-handed and on-the-nose at the times, but the cast was nevertheless excellent and there was one moment in particular that had me absolutely roaring with laughter.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Green Knight

That guy really values the f**king directions he gives. :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Guy Ritchie's been on a bit of a run of form lately, what with The Gentleman and Wrath of Man, but last night I tried watching his recent King Arthur movie and it was so shit I had to turn it off halfway through.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 27, 2021, 09:50:36 AM
Don't Look Up

A really weird mix of funny and depressing. Too heavy-handed and on-the-nose at the times, but the cast was nevertheless excellent and there was one moment in particular that had me absolutely roaring with laughter.

Pretty much sums up how I feel. Not sure whether to laugh or cry at times.

Matrix Resurrections

Need to process this one a bit more. Entertaining and whilst ambitious storyline wise I'm not sure how I feel about it overall.
Spoiler
It's so damn meta in the first hour that I am thinking what the f**k is going on here. Missing the presence of Fishburne or Weaving.
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Spider-Man

BACK TO FORMULA?!?

BlueMarsalis79

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed