MARVEL Multithread

Started by Shasvre, Jul 27, 2009, 08:24:36 AM

Author
MARVEL Multithread (Read 1,193,342 times)

BlueMarsalis79

Here's hoping it's got his flavour.

Immortan Jonesy

ace3g

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

Spoiler just in case -
Spoiler
So if this really has the Sinister Six (with Green Goblin, Doc Ock, Sandman, Lizard, Electro seemingly confirmed) I wonder who that 6th member is?
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Gilfryd on Oct 04, 2021, 01:03:48 AM
Spoiler just in case -
Spoiler
So if this really has the Sinister Six (with Green Goblin, Doc Ock, Sandman, Lizard, Electro seemingly confirmed) I wonder who that 6th member is?
[close]

Spoiler
Hardy's Venom, perhaps? :D
[close]

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

new TV spot

ace3g

ace3g

Some new photos

Wweyland

Wweyland

Is that still Holland in the costume or a stuntman?

ace3g

ace3g

new images

ace3g

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Hmm... Doc Ock looks a little off to me there. 🤔

Master Chief

Master Chief

Haha why is Spidey running away? He's strong enough to stop moving cars and lift collapsed buildings.  ;)

Doc definitely needs more work done. There's a lot wrong with him. It's should make for a fun scene, though.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 25, 2021, 11:28:06 PM
Haha why is Spidey running away? He's strong enough to stop moving cars and lift collapsed buildings.  ;)

Especially while wearing his Stark-tech armor, which "was able to withstand multiple attacks from the Guardians of the Galaxy, as well as a powerful slam from Thanos. It is also bulletproof, and was able to withstand multiple shots fired at it."

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Perhaps Peter is late yet again, and had to leave his Uber driver (Doc Ock) who's trying his best to clear traffic.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed