Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 463,339 times)

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Feb 12, 2010, 01:34:09 AM
Sure... if by charm you mean boorish obnoxiousness and ignorance. ;)
hey the ladies like me because i'm charming.  ;D

theyde

theyde

Quote from: keylight-di on Feb 11, 2010, 08:29:09 PM
Quote from: Master Chief on Feb 11, 2010, 07:50:43 PM
Their regal profile is something that even I'm envious of.

Profile?
Not only...
Swift and deadly, so full of grace, fighting they dance with death... How is it possible,that creature so tall, so big and heavy has so big charm, and simply beauty... Impossible full of dangerous beauty. Not like sunny landscape, but like heavy storm. The highest excellence.
Yea, it's fan's words...  ;)
Xenos are sexy in this same way. With its eternal smile, long, careful fingers and bodies so delicate, so impossible complicated and simple in this same time. So full of grace. Crawling on the walls, they crept along the nerves, conducting dreams and the worst nightmares.
Both creatures are the embodiment of dreams about the highest perfection. How can you not see their beauty. Perfection is always beautiful. Especially if it's so deadly.

I hope I don't break any rule... You started this subject...  ;)

;D ;D Absolutely agree ^^ (sorry again for re-posting you words) I also find both aliens and predators magnificent . The Xenos are the perfect killers, designed to annihilate and..... I find them cute and hugaaaaaaaable *total meltdown* ^^  ;D ;D ;D I know I know - I fell twice on my head when I was little so forgive me being weird at times XD. The Yautja are the ultimate hunters (and no matter their size they still have a sort of grace XD) - and, yeah - they have an amazing body  ;D ;D (sorry - I'm an artist and I speak more of the artstical point of view rather than the sexual one :P)

keylight-di

keylight-di

Sorry, but I like when somebody is agree with my words...  ;D
Especially in subject like this one...
Yea... modesty... ;)

Creatures of divine perfection...
And sexy.. Who could want more...

(maybe touch)

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

is just me or is it getting hot in here? lol :D

Ok maybe we should get back to topic? ;D

theyde

theyde

Quote from: Darth Dude on Feb 12, 2010, 06:47:54 PM
is just me or is it getting hot in here? lol :D

Ok maybe we should get back to topic? ;D

Ok sorry - we just got carried away a bit XD

On the topic -for sure the two creatures are amazing but I still prefer the perds a liiittle more than the Xenos ;D

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Alien was here.

Predator is a momma's boy.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: MadassAlex on Feb 13, 2010, 05:29:54 AM
Alien was here.

Wrong attitude.
The disregard always takes vengeance on the disdainful ... ;)

Master Chief

Master Chief

Nuh-uh!  The Alien is the one that always runs back to their momma! :P

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Alien was here.

Alien's are the ones that squeal like bitches, whatchu talkin about boi?

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: Master Chief on Feb 13, 2010, 05:22:45 PM

And they would give their lives to save her. Talk about being a momma's boy.

theyde

theyde

Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Feb 13, 2010, 05:47:31 PM
Quote from: Master Chief on Feb 13, 2010, 05:22:45 PM

And they would give their lives to save her. Talk about being a momma's boy.

Sure as hell! Predators hunt on their own while the aliens usually hunt in packs ^^

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

let me blow you all out of the water here.....

1) Aliens do hunt alone and quite better then a predator.

2) I love my moma. :P And i'd protect her day of the week.

3) Being a moma's boy ain't a bad thing and not all aliens came from that queen so they could be potentail love intrest.

4) When alone they display a very high level of hunting instinct. They are also very intelligent able to use the enviroment to there advantage while a predator uses that whimpy cloaking. I mean why need cloaking when you can hide in the enviroment perfectly.

5) Acid for blood.

6) able to move at fast speeds or just remain motionless entirely.

8) they do learn tricks but the not the tricks you want them to learn, like play dead. (you walk up to it, it looks dead, BOOM head bite)

9) They're clever

10) just to sound like a nut job and normal on this site. "Perfect lifeform"

11) Razor sharp claws, teeth, and mighty powerful tail.

12) can get close to you and you wouldn't know it, when was the last time a predator got close to a guy with out them noticing? Only thing stealthy about a pred is that cloaking. It makes way too much noise! With all of its clicking and roars god man!!!

I'm sure i can think of more....give me a second lol. :D

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Aliens never hunt. They stalk, that's true, but they try to eliminate their prey the fastest way, dispose of that it means less possible threat for them and  the hive. It's totally different from the predators. If you don't get this, well... Preds and aliens can't be compared on this ground. Aliens kill. Predators fight. Both of them must be respected for what they do. Using their enviroment is intelligence, since it's needed for experiencing and memorizing. But that's not very complex.
Dunno, I didn't see the hunter in pred one when he got Ahnuld while he was resting on the trunk after falling to the pond (end scene, before the duel). And I didn't hear it when it got just to a feet close to Dutch. Pred's aren't loud, that's for sure.
When did this momma's boy topic got this serious by the way? I thought it was a joke :D

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

if your a hunter you'd know stalking is a form of hunting. hunting for food or host, not for sport but still hunting. Plus it like tough to spot an alien sneaking up on you, when ever a pred gets close though it seems like the people know about but it still doesn't stop them from getting killed nontheless.

you are right about pred one it did sneak up quietly a few times. ;)

and i'm laughing about the moma joke thing i think its funny, if think i'm serious about it then your wrong.  :P

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Okay, you just sounded bloody serious, then I misunderstood you, sry ;D

But about hunting I don't see your point. Humans hunt for fun or food. Both of these aspects exist nowadays. Aliens are quite similar to the hunting for food aspect as they stalk upon their prey to amke it a host or kill it for food and survive with this. Predators differ from both aliens and humans. They don't hunt to survive, they do it for showing their strenght, prove themselves (of course the fun comes with this :D), and they are aware they can die during the 'process'. But they still do it. And we're talking about preds so we can't think about human standards only. That's why I said they cannot be compared this way. So okay, you can say an alien hunts, but then you have to find a different word to describe what predators do ;). And reverse too.

Quotewhen ever a pred gets close though it seems like the people know about but it still doesn't stop them from getting killed nontheless.

But of course! When your partner suddenly dies you assume not hyper-fast h1n1 killed him :). All who 'spotted' the pred knew there was something that killed their buddies. But they didn't know what or where it was. They didn't know about the pred itself.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed