AVP Aliens

I love Aliens to because:

-They are fast

-They are powerful in numbers

-They are fearsome

-They are also awesome! 8)

CHAINS

CHAINS

ALIEN! they are a weapon all themselves and are natural survivors in almost any environment!

Tank

Tank

Alien all the way, cuz predators rely too much on technology, aliens rely on their instincts

Master Chief

Master Chief

Hell yeah!  Because having brains to make such amazing weaponry is way too overrated! Go aliens and their instinct!

severen76

severen76

But they don't have the brains to tell them not to f**k with Arnie.

Master Chief

Master Chief

haha...Imagine what he would do to the Alien.

CHAINS

CHAINS

yeah predators do get a head of themselves and let their guard down! its been shown in the 2 predator movies! ;D

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Quote from: Master Chief on Sep 13, 2009, 10:08:56 PM

Give it a quick dinner? I don't know what you're trying to prove.

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Master Chief on Sep 13, 2009, 09:44:21 PM
Hell yeah!  Because having brains to make such amazing weaponry is way too overrated! Go aliens and their instinct!

:D

Yeah, who needs brains when you got instinct.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Pretty much zilch.

The Predator's arrogance and love for the hunt is ultimately what led it to its death. Either creature going at full tilt would mangle him beyond repair.

CHAINS

CHAINS

its their down fall everytime. their weakness!

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: MadassAlex on Sep 15, 2009, 11:04:58 AM

Pretty much zilch.
I disagree.  I believe Dutch would kill the Alien with no problem.

The Predator's arrogance and love for the hunt is ultimately what led it to its death.
Yeah, the Predator is one prideful creature.

Either creature going at full tilt would mangle him beyond repair.
I've seen a Predator going balls to the wall against armed humans.  Not so much with a lone alien.  What does that look like?

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

A lot of dead humans.

In ALIENS, the pulse rifles had 10mm, explosive, armour-piercing ammo. Unless at point blank, the comparitively primitive weapons Dutch and co. used wouldn't be so useful. Not to mention that dense terrain with excess cover is the kind of environment that the Alien thrives in, since its angle of attack can never be determined until the last second.

Much like the Predator, it would've picked them off one by one. Except, instead of holding back for the sake of a good fight, it would've simply killed Dutch instantly at the end.

Everything is pretty much set in the Alien's favour, because the Predator and Alien essentially share most of their tactics and we saw how the terrain favoured the Predator.

Be the thunderbolt that strikes from a clear sky - despite the fact that  you could easily destroy your enemies in a straight-up fight. That's the common link between the creatures this forum's dedicated to.

In fact, the Alien's lack of pride probably makes it a more effective predator at the end of the day, using the term literally.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I think modern-day weaponry would be able to kill an Alien. Ever heard of .50 calibre?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed