Awakening: Plot line surfaces

Started by 0321recon, Nov 14, 2018, 04:44:35 PM

Author
Awakening: Plot line surfaces (Read 9,174 times)

0321recon

0321recon

Slash film via Empire have released an article were they describe what all of us assumed would happen. Logan wrote a script and the plot line has surfaced. I hope this is trail ballon testing the winds to see if people are willing to see this, and from there go into production.

https://www.slashfilm.com/alien-covenant-sequel-awakening/?fbclid=IwAR3wtcfKzQojhhsKTGCbncNBM4Vq3kTa1o9OQ27zqn38V7WltzX6PUJU4Is

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Would definitely watch it.

proto leech

proto leech

If scott keeps belittling the alien to push his android boyfriend im not on board.

But engineers (prometheus style with the biomechanoid look) vs david and his aliens is the best thing they could do at this point. Just make it clear david DID NOT create the alien and ill forgive riddles

Doubt this is anything but rumor tho

426Buddy

426Buddy

Sounds good to me. I would be happy to see Ridley finish his story.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

If the movie has engineers then I'm totally on board.

Corporal Hicks

I believe we've known this for a while now. It's a repeat of something he said in an interview and in his Empire interview.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Nothing new.

Evanus

Evanus

Ah damn it, thought it was something new.  :-\

How much longer do we have to wait?!

SM

SM

Too many spoilers in that really detailed and not in the slightest bit broad or vague single sentence.

Huggs

Huggs

The first thing they need to do is get anyone involved in writing covenant away from the next movie. Otherwise they may as well just call it "Failien" and be done with it.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Huggs on Nov 15, 2018, 12:03:05 AM
The first thing they need to do is get anyone involved in writing covenant away from the next movie. Otherwise they may as well just call it "Failien" and be done with it.

Supreme Leader David is back to kick asses in...

Failien Awakening: a "so bad it's good" flick.

CristianoRonaldo7

They said in limbo. Even Ridley Scott is working in other Movies and TV.

Baron Von Marlon

I feel like they're gonna shoehorn LV-426.

If the movie takes place there, that would mean by the end nothing remains but the Derelict. Seems a little too far fetched.
And why would David go there? It's a crappy place even for androids.
Unless it starts out as an Earth-like planet, which would make the total destruction without any remains besides the Derelict even more strange.

I hope he's messing with fans and actually means LV-223.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Nov 15, 2018, 02:17:33 AM
I feel like they're gonna shoehorn LV-426.

If the movie takes place there, that would mean by the end nothing remains but the Derelict. Seems a little too far fetched.
And why would David go there? It's a crappy place even for androids.
Unless it starts out as an Earth-like planet, which would make the total destruction without any remains besides the Derelict even more strange.

I hope he's messing with fans and actually means LV-223.

Dude, after Covenant box office; I'm not sure if they are going to follow this premise (or even if they're going to make a third prequel at all).

Huggs

Huggs

They could always do a musical. I'll tell you what, Fassbender creating his hellchild and dominating the universe while surrounded by fan-dancing and Wagner's music is something I'd almost pay to see. Just the sight of him standing atop a tiny steel platform floating up towards the heavens and his place among the gods. Chills dude, serious chills.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed