Your favourite Movie Monsters

Started by OmegaZilla, Apr 07, 2010, 05:57:43 PM

Author
Your favourite Movie Monsters (Read 23,513 times)

DrHobo

DrHobo

And I thought no one would come up with the Rancor and the monster from The Host. Impressive.

Lie

Lie

The Host monster was great!!!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

And creepy as well. When he vomits out the bare bones of its victims is terrifying :o

Nightmare Asylum

I know I already said Graboids, but here is my favorite: El Blanco

Keg

Keg

aww come off it. While the idea of El Blanco was good it was the worst looking graboid out of all the films and series because it was done with cheap CG. The best looking graboids are hands down from the first movie. Even the hand puppet one which bursts through Burts looks amazingly real, and its essentially a glove puppet.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Don't forget the ones from T2. They were also really well done.
Unfortunately T3 had a low budget which restricted the possibility to build full scale Graboids (in fact only one was built) :(

First Blood

First Blood

T-1000

T-800

Norris Thing Head Spider

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Keg on Apr 08, 2010, 07:48:21 PM
aww come off it. While the idea of El Blanco was good it was the worst looking graboid out of all the films and series because it was done with cheap CG. The best looking graboids are hands down from the first movie. Even the hand puppet one which bursts through Burts looks amazingly real, and its essentially a glove puppet.

I know the CGI wasn't good. I mean that I like the monster itself, as its the only albino graboid. I would have much perfered animatronics in Tremors 3 and the series. Thankfully it returned in Tremors 4.

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Apr 08, 2010, 07:52:07 PM
Don't forget the ones from T2. They were also really well done.
Unfortunately T3 had a low budget which restricted the possibility to build full scale Graboids (in fact only one was built) :(

T2s were great. Wish they used the tentacles a little more, but great nonethe less.

I think 1 and 4 had the best Graboids.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

OM NOM NOM

First Blood

First Blood

Is that Pedro?  :D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

No, he's the poor guy at the beginning.
Pedro was killed by Shriekers.

War Wager

War Wager

First Blood

First Blood

I would like to add this little fella to my list.  ;D

Kimo

Kimo

Oh i forgot one of my fav bad guys, who could not like this dude, Mr StayPuft.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed