Live Free or Die Hard (Die Hard 4.0)

Started by x-M-x, Dec 10, 2006, 05:27:49 PM

Author
Live Free or Die Hard (Die Hard 4.0) (Read 15,802 times)

Venenoso

Quote from: Sci on May 10, 2007, 10:19:48 PM
What's even worse is that Bruce Willis is even defending the PG-13 rating.

Interesting I just read (today) in a Danish newspaper that Bruce Willis is furious about the PG-13 rating...  :-\

Oh well that's another cinema-boycut for me (I really looked forward to seeing this), no way I'm gonna pay a dime for this piece of censored trash.

Does it surprise anyone that it is Fox?

When hearing these bad news, I start having second thoughts about AvP2... you know just because a Fox employee said it's gonna be "Hard R", why should that keep them from breaking that promise?
I thought Fox learned from their last fu<k up, but apparently now they're gonna spoil another great franchise  >:(

wolfboy

Fox just doesn't learn.

Johnny Handsome

Ill actually wait years for that film now, my father is also a big fan of Die Hard, the trailer looks promising but i cant believe theyr actually cutting it down to PG-13, i had a constantly deja-vu....
All in all very dissapointing, besides avp 2, this was the movie i really looked forward to.

Its Game Time

Same here, Die hard 4 and AvP 2 were the only movies i wanted to go see this year.
I hope Die hard 4 is still awesome, despite the fact that its PG-13 :-\

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Theyr short but they look awesome, great action, ill be there opening day 8)
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808403725/trailer

CELTICPRED

Dude, there is an existing thread.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: CELTICPRED on Jun 08, 2007, 10:02:07 PM
Dude, there is an existing thread.
Yeahh, but i thought ill post it here again so everybody can watch them with just one click, sry ::)

x-M-x

x-M-x

As "CELTI" already said..

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=106.0

and it was only on the 2nd page man...

x-M-x

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: x-Mandalore-x on Jun 09, 2007, 12:53:18 AM
As "CELTI" already said..

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=106.0

and it was only on the 2nd page man...

x-M-x
yeahh, i know that by now, i fogot when i created this one... i wanna hear what you say about the clips.

Trioxide

How come Yahoo Movies no longer plays videos in standard QuickTime format (not HD) ? They are using Adobe Flash Player and thus the quality of the clips is bad....   >:(

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jun 09, 2007, 01:26:09 AM
yeahh, i know that by now, i fogot when i created this one... i wanna hear what you say about the clips.

The clips are good! some good action sceens... but i really want an R Rating on this movie otherwise "FOX" will die lol

x-M-x

Trioxide

Yeah...but FOX isn't gonna go down easy...FOX will die "hard" ..  8)

Johnny Handsome

Thats it, Die Hard 4 is officially PG-13... damn, i cant believe that fox is doing that again to a great franchise... and i have to say that im f**king pissed! >:( >:( >:(

Nychus

Too many young children in today's world, I guess. Doesn't make the world a better place, though. ::)

Its Game Time

Hey, if Its PG-13, then i'm fine with that, as long as they dont Frick it up like they did with AvP

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed