Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 20, 2023, 06:30:14 PM

Author
Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread (Read 134,229 times)

Slutty Badger

Quote from: Yuppy on May 01, 2024, 05:56:50 PM50 bucks says Ripley will make an appearance.

You're on.

BigDaddyJohn

Let's hope not.

JAWS -the Revenge

JAWS -the Revenge

"Freaky Face Huggers" and a Xeno with a gooey goaty beard....
Just giving me AR vibes and AvP Grid vibes aplenty.
Fede is a phenomenal director but kinda disappointed by how much of this is basically a DH comic fest 👌

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: Yuppy on May 01, 2024, 05:56:50 PM50 bucks says Ripley will make an appearance.

You didn't say which Ripley!  ;)

Yuppy

Yuppy

I can see it now, 5 seconds before credits roll "Get away from her you bitch!"  says Elaine(mystery) Ripley  (add punchy background music).

Prince

Prince

Teenage Mutant Neomorph-in

SiL

SiL

I could see the recording Ripley makes at the end of ALIEN featuring.

Mr.M

Mr.M

Or something related to Harley's Hope...

"Hadley's Hope"

Ugh...autocorrect

SiL

SiL

Hadley's isn't established when Romulus is supposed to take place (it's 20 years post ALIEN, Hadley's is 30).

Immortan Jonesy

We are finally going to have new material for this thread thanks to Romulus:

▶️ The Alien Dialogue Thread - You can only reply using quotes from the films!

I'm so excited! 8)

Also Noah's TV show :)

Petr Švancara

Petr Švancara

His gums are looking very weird, I dont like that aspect at all, that gums are way too bright for some strange reason, it looks very distracting, and I almost focus only on that from the entire screenshot. It looks like that his teeth has been just recently added directly to this "mold" which evokes the impression of two badly joined parts. Im sorry but Im a perfectionist and these details bother me.

On the saliva from the poster, hair was used to straighten and even stretch the saliva itself, Im not joking, yes. . I noticed that right from the start. Its a weird thing, they should instead use a denser substance for it, but its not a big deal.

However these gums are pretty "off" to me. Even on the first photo, that gums are too different, almost "dry" on the first look, and brighter than the rest of his mouth parts. Now Im going back to the memories on the Xeno's from James Cameron, because they had and extra+ level of additional saliva inside their mouths, and that was awesome.

Mr.M

Mr.M

I wasn't aware of the timeline.

Feeds On Minds

Quote from: Petr Švancara on May 01, 2024, 10:56:57 PMHis gums are looking very weird, I dont like that aspect at all, that gums are way too bright for some strange reason, it looks very distracting, and I almost focus only on that from the entire screenshot. It looks like that his teeth has been just recently added directly to this "mold" which evokes the impression of two badly joined parts. Im sorry but Im a perfectionist and these details bother me.

On the saliva from the poster, hair was used to straighten and even stretch the saliva itself, Im not joking, yes. . I noticed that right from the start. Its a weird thing, they should instead use a denser substance for it, but its not a big deal.

However these gums are pretty "off" to me. Even on the first photo, that gums are too different, almost "dry" on the first look, and brighter than the rest of his mouth parts. Now Im going back to the memories on the Xeno's from James Cameron, because they had and extra+ level of additional saliva inside their mouths, and that was awesome.

I don't think any of these details will matter in motion.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Mr.M on May 01, 2024, 11:59:15 PMI wasn't aware of the timeline.

Maybe Fede isn't either :laugh:

Huntsman

Huntsman

Quote from: SiL on May 01, 2024, 10:06:12 PMI could see the recording Ripley makes at the end of ALIEN featuring.
I'm down for that. I think it's possible.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed