Mass Effect

Started by Space Sweeper, Dec 12, 2010, 01:46:57 AM

Author
Mass Effect (Read 425,024 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Omfg the Citadel DLC. The best DLC since Project Overlord, I f**king love it.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Did you do it right before attacking TIM's base for maximum feels?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vakarian on May 18, 2013, 10:05:25 PM
Did you do it right before attacking TIM's base for maximum feels?

I honestly didn't even try and go through the ending again. I just went ahead and treated it as an epilogue (no matter how that makes no damn sense) and just finally closed Shepard's story.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Nah, nah that makes sense. The last minute definetly gave it that perfect epilogue feel. Makes me sad almost to say goodbye to the game.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vakarian on May 18, 2013, 10:13:32 PM
Nah, nah that makes sense. The last minute definetly gave it that perfect epilogue feel. Makes me sad almost to say goodbye to the game.

I almost cried at the end. Six and a half years spending countless hours with these characters, you don't want them to go. So it was hard to actually be done with the the franchise up to this point.

Vakarian

Vakarian

The Legend of Shepard may be over...

...but what about the Legends of Vakarian? Zorah? Wrex?...and the others?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Garrus Vakarian, please! We can even get in cameos of other characters or something, also...co-op!

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

My last save is during the party in the citadel dlc. My entire time playing the dlc I kept telling myself that it was the best dlc I've ever played. My next story mode mission is the illusive mans base, I got messed up by feels when it came to legion, so I guess I'm screwed as far as feels go since I did the citadel before that.
I romanced jack in ME2 and ME3, where you can invite her into the apartment is fairly emotionally intense, especially since its jack. Jack is probably my favorite NPC, next would be garrus. It's interesting to see their changes between games.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I'm stuck over here and haven't played any of the DLC missions.

RAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!

Not only that, my original PS3 won't feed any images to the TV.  So all my saves are lost like tears in the rain.

But I don't mind replaying them.  :)

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 18, 2013, 10:03:13 PM
Omfg the Citadel DLC. The best DLC since Lair of the shadow broker, I f**king love it.

Fixed. :)

Vakarian

Vakarian

I'm going to start up another playthrough in ME3. At some point i'll be bothered enough to get those ally achievements in ME1, so that I have the whole trilogy perfected.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Lair of the Shadow Broker was pretty awesome because it had Tela Vasir!

I remember the first time she flew across the screen as an actual vanguard.  I was like "..........!"

Vakarian

Vakarian

Yeah, she still remains as one of the hardest people to kill in the ME universe for me.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Predboy on May 19, 2013, 06:22:24 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on May 18, 2013, 10:03:13 PM
Omfg the Citadel DLC. The best DLC since Lair of the shadow broker, I f**king love it.

Fixed. :)

Oh, Predboy, it's been too long since we've encountered one another on this forum. I'd agree about The Shadow Broker dlc, but the chilling ending to Project Overlord, and the events leading up to it, really made it unique among all the DLC that had been presented thus far since the first game.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Did anybody torment Dr Archer if you encountered him in ME3?  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed