Mass Effect

Started by Space Sweeper, Dec 12, 2010, 01:46:57 AM

Author
Mass Effect (Read 422,595 times)

BlackMatter169

BlackMatter169

So, I just saw the new endings from the Extended Cut, and they surprised me. I liked them much more than the ones we had in the original game. I liked how the control ending was effected by your paragon/renegade score and I liked how everything was definitely more clear and actually provided closure. I liked them so much that it actually changed the endings for the better (even though I said they wouldn't. Yes, go ahead and chastise me for my hypocrisy, I deserve it!) Needless to say, I now want to play these games again.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Well I didn't exactly have the best experience with the extended cut.

Spoiler
I'm walking over to Destroy, cause the Reapers need to pay for what they've done. Its a slow walk, so I kinda start shooting at random. I turn, and shoot the starchild, thinking "meh, nothing will happe- "

Starchild: SO BE IT
me: Wait wha-
Starchild: The cycle continues
Me:
[close]

Vakarian

Vakarian

You know, before this DLC I wasn't really tempted to plat through all three games again...But now I think I will. I might even start playing multiplayer again. PQ keeps telling me to get on with her.

Elliott

Elliott

Quote from: Jayden the Omnipotent on Jun 27, 2012, 02:05:19 AM
Well I didn't exactly have the best experience with the extended cut.

Spoiler
I'm walking over to Destroy, cause the Reapers need to pay for what they've done. Its a slow walk, so I kinda start shooting at random. I turn, and shoot the starchild, thinking "meh, nothing will happe- "

Starchild: SO BE IT
me: Wait wha-
Starchild: The cycle continues
Me:
[close]

When he said that, I was like...

"Wait. huh."

It was kinda' epic sounding, lol.

BlackMatter169

BlackMatter169

I loved the fact that they added the "shoot the kid" option to the game. Shows they've got a sense of humor.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

NEW DLC

LEVIATHAN

I have not read it, due to spoilers. But I am going to take a guess and say that this has to do with the Leviathan that was later revealed to be a Reaper in ME 3.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-06-27-mass-effect-3-leviathan-dlc-files-hidden-in-extended-cut

Vepariga

Vepariga

I wonder if this DLC will be set directly after the ending,a retreived Shepard and such..wishful thinking maybe but new playable DLC is more then welcome! sounds good :)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vepariga on Jun 27, 2012, 12:24:58 PM
I wonder if this DLC will be set directly after the ending,a retreived Shepard and such..wishful thinking maybe but new playable DLC is more then welcome! sounds good :)

Oh, man. That would be sweet. But I doubt it would happen. Although I hope that this DLC, and the rest of them, are more like the Shadow Broker DLC than the Arrival one.

Prime113

Prime113

Downloaded the extended cut, probably play through it tonight. But, for some reason, I'm really not too excited. Its not because I think I'll be let down or anything like that, I just don't really seem to care.  :-\

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Prime113 on Jun 27, 2012, 10:05:37 PM
Downloaded the extended cut, probably play through it tonight. But, for some reason, I'm really not too excited. Its not because I think I'll be let down or anything like that, I just don't really seem to care.  :-\

Start playing again, prime. Once you start that battle against TIM, the great fight for earth, you will start to care again. Don't let the 10 minutes of the game we were once given ruin it.

Remember all the good times.

Prime113

Prime113

Oh, I was actually one of the few people who didn't mind the current ending.

BUT, you're probably right. I'll load up the game, see my sexy Shepard standing next to the even more sexy Garrus and be like  :'( :'( I f**kin' love this game.

:D

Vakarian

Vakarian

Good to hear it. My return to XBL is tomorrow if you want to hit up some MP.  :)

Prime113

Prime113

Great to hear. I seen today that you have been offline for 31 days. I was like  :o :o damn!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Some ME3 Multi-player game night? Sign me up. Finally started using my Geth character, and I love it!

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Prime113 on Jun 27, 2012, 10:21:55 PM
Great to hear. I seen today that you have been offline for 31 days. I was like  :o :o damn!

Yeah I had been avoiding it for...reasons. but thankfully I've handled those reasons and fixed them, so yeah,  I'm looking forward to tomorrow, gonna have to jump into town for some turtle beaches and might pick up Spec Ops: The Line also.

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 27, 2012, 10:23:35 PM
Some ME3 Multi-player game night? Sign me up. Finally started using my Geth character, and I love it!

Shit I forgot I added you just before I left. Will be good to play with you :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed