Mass Effect

Started by Space Sweeper, Dec 12, 2010, 01:46:57 AM

Author
Mass Effect (Read 424,947 times)

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Prime113 on Apr 17, 2012, 03:58:40 AM
Shit, dude, you pulled us out of the last match with those credits. Cheers, bro. The Biotic Sphere really comes in handy when we have to do the objective based parts.  :)

I hope I get a Batarian something tomorrow.

Might give the Batarian Sentinel a go next time. I'm just having a hard time letting my Krogan go lol

Rich, give the Geth Shotty a try.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I don't have the Geth Shotgun. I have the Katana, Spike Thrower, and M-22. I didn't like the M-22 either. The Katana doesn't dissapoint, especially with the mods.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Prime113 on Apr 17, 2012, 03:58:40 AM
Shit, dude, you pulled us out of the last match with those credits. Cheers, bro. The Biotic Sphere really comes in handy when we have to do the objective based parts.  :)

I hope I get a Batarian something tomorrow.
I have had that plan since the dlc came out... never happened.... T_T
Batarians are cute in a pug kind of way and they sound so funny!

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 17, 2012, 04:11:56 AM
I don't have the Geth Shotgun. I have the Katana, Spike Thrower, and M-22. I didn't like the M-22 either. The Katana doesn't dissapoint, especially with the mods.

I use it with my Krogran. It's pretty effective fully charged.

Quote from: Predator Queen on Apr 17, 2012, 04:08:28 AM
Quote from: coolbreeze on Apr 17, 2012, 03:57:37 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Apr 17, 2012, 03:54:36 AM
Quote from: coolbreeze on Apr 17, 2012, 12:50:55 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 17, 2012, 12:45:10 AM
... I'm going to need a bigger shotgun.

Good news, Mass Effect #1 is in the mail. The single player journey is on the horizon.  ;D

Finally! I was gonna send you a copy out of sorrow lol.

I saw this and instantly thought about PQ.

Did you know I met the aritist who did that artwork last year at an anime convention?

No way! That's awesome!
Yah I bought some of there custom mass effect chibi pins I hope he or she (I dont remember because I did not ask but there were both male and female at the booth) will be back this year so I can get more.  I have Garrus Thane and Mordin but I want the whole damn crew!

So lucky.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Spike Thrower? If you hit anything than yes, Nemesis and Phantoms are agile little bitches. If there is one thing cool about that weapon it is that when I put my damage mod on it the damage bar is FULL.  :D

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 17, 2012, 04:17:43 AM
Spike Thrower? If you hit anything than yes, Nemesis and Phantoms are agile little bitches. If there is one thing cool about that weapon it is that when I put my damage mod on it the damage bar is FULL.  :D

I used to use the Graal, until I got the Geth Shotty. It can be charged too. I was nailing enemies with it across the map.  :laugh:

WinterActual

WinterActual

For me my Claymore X is simply the best shotgun in the MP :)

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: coolbreeze on Apr 17, 2012, 04:20:24 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 17, 2012, 04:17:43 AM

I used to use the Graal, until I got the Geth Shotty. It can be charged too. I was nailing enemies with it across the map.  :laugh:

God, the Geth shotty is so delicious, too bad its so damn heavy! I might give it a try with my Krogan Battlemaster, since shotguns weigh 30% less with him.

Quote from: HicksUSCM on Apr 17, 2012, 05:41:49 AM
For me my Claymore X is simply the best shotgun in the MP :)

Claymore X Damn!

Effectz

Effectz

Was playing Gold and bumped into a guy with a rank of 2760 odd lmao,he also had some tastey weaponry.

Prime113

Prime113

Yeah, we played with a guy who's rank was 2702.....  -_-

WinterActual

WinterActual

Well I am about N7 250 but I simply do not promote. All my gold weapons are X, except the N7 weapons (I think my Saber is my highest N7 weapon with VIII)  ;)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I'm at, like, 60.

I thought that was respectable. :(

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm 100... something.

WinterActual

WinterActual

In the bioware forums the word is that the best players are in between 200 and 350. I don't know how someone came up with this conclusion but for me if you are N7 60 or above you are not that bad. You see, 60 is the minimum because this means you have at least 3 chars lvl 20 so you know the basics. Above 60 is all about the weaponry. I've seen many high N7 ranks being kicked because of their low lvl weapons. One time me and one friend of mine who was rank 120+- back then, joined in some random lobby, then some 450lvl guy joined but he had Mantis V while my friend had Widow X so they kicked the 450 guy. The point is, its not all about the N7 rank, but the weapons which are earned very easy. I can tell you how I got my badass weapons that fast. You see you must start buying just recruit packs - this way you will lvl up the crap weapons up to X very fast so they will stop dropping. Then move to the next pack. Keep buying this pack until you max out its weapons. And finally move to the Spectre packs. You will unlock only gold and N7 weapons (and races ofc). The races are the only thing that keep dropping after you unlocked everything of it. But you got the idea.

Elliott

Elliott

My N7 is around 228 or 238.
I played with two guys that were N71000 and N75010.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed