Mass Effect

Started by Space Sweeper, Dec 12, 2010, 01:46:57 AM

Author
Mass Effect (Read 422,587 times)

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Mar 29, 2012, 02:02:58 AM
So tell me guys, should I really invest my money to get this game?

If you played the first two games and enjoyed them. Then Yes.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Vakarian on Mar 29, 2012, 02:17:53 AM

If you played the first two games and enjoyed them. Then Yes.

Then I'm sold.

Spoiler
Tali is my favorite.
[close]

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: coolbreeze on Mar 29, 2012, 01:21:49 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Mar 29, 2012, 01:14:53 AM
I do need a Turian avatar but there is only one female in the mass effect series in the comic books and none are good pictures...
Krogan make great steping stools. {Grins and jumps on Coolbreezes back and sits on his shoulders}

You should sit on my shoulders during my heavy charge. Its one hell of a ride. Ask Prime he knows what I mean. :laugh:
{Hangs from his neck}
{Glares at Prime} see I can make friends... {Sticks tongue out}
Honestly it's worth it I know the multiplayer is way to addicting to stop, its more important then breakfast first thing in the morning... but honestly have breakfast in the morning or you cant shoot... Shepard needs his wheatys

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Predator Queen on Mar 29, 2012, 02:37:00 AM
Quote from: coolbreeze on Mar 29, 2012, 01:21:49 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Mar 29, 2012, 01:14:53 AM
I do need a Turian avatar but there is only one female in the mass effect series in the comic books and none are good pictures...
Krogan make great steping stools. {Grins and jumps on Coolbreezes back and sits on his shoulders}

You should sit on my shoulders during my heavy charge. Its one hell of a ride. Ask Prime he knows what I mean. :laugh:
{Hangs from his neck}
{Glares at Prime} see I can make friends... {Sticks tongue out}
Honestly it's worth it I know the multiplayer is way to addicting to stop, its more important then breakfast first thing in the morning... but honestly have breakfast in the morning or you cant shoot... Shepard needs his wheatys

Goddess that multiplayer was awesome.

Prime113

Prime113

Now that's what I call a session of ME3! Sweeper got his Asari Adept... I believe he may have spanked it a few times...or maybe that was Rich breathing hard again, I'm not sure.  :laugh: 

We beat some Cerberus ass tonight, men! I am proud!

And, Dat...dat coin  :laugh:

Vakarian

Vakarian

Man it's like 7am here, was just like half dying when I was playing xD Hence the spinning around shooting, and shooting those MOTHERf**kING TUR- I MEAN PHANTOMS!

But yeah, more or less, that was some fuuuun gaming man.  ;D

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Prime113 on Mar 29, 2012, 05:54:39 AM
Sweeper got his Asari Adept... I believe he may have spanked it a few times...or maybe that was Rich breathing hard again, I'm not sure.  :laugh: 
I deny nothing.

I like the fact that we're all getting used to Silver.

Except Rich, who dies every minute.  ;D

And, Dat...dat coin  :laugh:

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Stupid brother watching his stupid Game of Thrones on the stupid TV.

Stupid.

Prime113

Prime113

:laugh: I was wondering what the hell you was on, Vakarian.  :laugh:

Those MOTHER f**kING TURTL- I MEAN PHANTOMS are such bitches...until Sweeps freezes em, you put a barrage of lead into them for your Reverant, CrazyRich pumps a few rounds of shotgun into their domes and I put some AR rounds in their gut...Yeah, f**k you Phantoms.

QuoteI like the fact that we're all getting used to Silver. Except Rich, who dies every minute.  ;D

That was awesome! The one round we played of Bronze, we got smoked.  :laugh:

He needs to re-arrange his skill points to get moar health...you always get moar health!

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Mar 29, 2012, 06:02:07 AM
Stupid brother watching his stupid Game of Thrones on the stupid TV.

Stupid.

That is pretty damn stupid...Though, that would have put us in an awkward position of having 5 players with only 4 available slots.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 29, 2012, 06:00:29 AM
Sweeper got his Asari Adept... I believe he may have spanked it a few times...or maybe that was Rich breathing hard again, I'm not sure.  :laugh: 
I deny nothing.

I like the fact that we're all getting used to Silver.

Except Rich, who dies every minute.  ;D

Not even... >_>

I blame my love for shotguns and melee. Half the time I charge in on these weak guys, then I get jumped by an Atlas or Phantom...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCmMbohXn6o#ws

or when I charged the turrets to rip the gun off the tri pod with my bare hands, I was successful half the time...

I need upgrades, new mods and new weapons to be better suited for silver. Oh yes, and I promoted myself.

Anyway, that was an awesome game night. ;D

Prime113

Prime113

Just woke up from 3.5 hours of sleep. I will tell you the dream I had that caused me to wake up - It is a recurring dream and happens after I play ME3 mulitplayer just before going to bed.

So, Me, SpaceSweeper, CrazyRich, and Vakarian were sitting at one giant TV all playing the multiplayer together and just kinda bullshittin. How we are able to do that on one TV. I do not know. We do then for awhile, then, all of the sudden, the TV shuts off and Sweeper, CrazyRich, and Vakarian disappear and then I wake up.

WinterActual

WinterActual

We beat some Cerberus ass tonight, men!

Cerberus are easy no matter on which diff. Go play vs Geth and Reapers. Cerberus is playground for kids. 2 biotics - 1 caster and 1 detonator kill phantoms and atlasess in the matter of seconds, then random race infiltrator for hacking and reviving, the last class is up to you, another inf is not bad choice if one of the infs is shotgun build while the other is sniper build.

Prime113

Prime113

Wow, you're such a badass, dude. I mean, holy shit, you are always coming on here and, just, shit, dude, you must be a god at this game.

Seriously, who gives a f**k, man? I already told you once that I play the game to have fun, not to think I'm some big shit.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Prime113 on Mar 29, 2012, 03:26:06 PM
Wow, you're such a badass, dude. I mean, holy shit, you are always coming on here and, just, shit, dude, you must be a god at this game.

Seriously, who gives a f**k, man? I already told you once that I play the game to have fun, not to think I'm some big shit.

With your avatar of Guy, this post is perfect.

Also, I have just found out the supposed real ending to ME3 that was intended to be in the game, is there any truth to the whole Dark Energy ending thingy, or is this all just a rumor that is just to f**k with our heads again?

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Prime113 on Mar 29, 2012, 03:26:06 PM

I am not denying I am good at ME3 multiplayer because I spend some time in the demo to master different builds with different weapons and then in the full version I improved further. The fun comes with the harder difficulties. If you always win in bronze the game gets boring faster. The harder it is, the more fun it is. You can be big shit if you play more and try different tactics with different chars and classes and ofc play against different enemies. You can become this good to Solo Gold versus Reapers (with SI on GPS build).

EDIT: Oh and I think you are overreacting.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed